welcome to section 13, frosty orange

After the party over in the gym with Crystal prep academy students towards the buses in the driveway.

"Principal cinch, dean cadence."

They turned around to see captain black with warm smile on his face while put his hand on frosty orange right shoulder and say's, "it's okay with you two to let frosty orange stay here to help us clean up the gym but don't worry I take her home" And principal cinch adjust her glasses  up between her eyes and replied back to him, "of course captain, see you tomorrow."

Captain black: "you too principal cinch."

They towards the front entrance doors to main lobby with starlight, the Dash's, and principal celestia who was waiting for them.

Principal celestia: "ready."

Captain black: "ready."

He pulled out a remote inside his pocket and pressed the button to make four lockers goes down in the floor into coal mine cart with singing goat on the rail to amaze frosty orange.

Frosty orange: "wow."

Captain black: "get in the cart with the old goat."

Old goat: "🎵howdy."

Frosty: "okay but what you guys."

Principal celestia: "taking elevator in art class."

Starlight: "i go with you, frosty."

Frosty with warm smile on her face at starlight who due kung fu at shadowkhans and towards the cart get inside with the old goat.

Goat: "🎵keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle in all time."

Frosty become scared bit while the cart moving itself towards the tunnel but she saw starlight hand on her hand and looked up to see starlight with warm smile on her face, "don't worry I'm here." Then they went down on the rails to make frosty scream like she ride in roller coaster in equestria land but she like it and make it on flat platform inside the tunnel.

Starlight: "you like it, frosty."

Frosty: "little bit."

They due one small hump rail towards sideways of the wall that's goes down bit back to normal rails towards the tunnel and exit to reveal a forest.

Frosty: "wow, the forest look beautiful."

Starlight: "you said it."

They going to pass grizz, panda, ice bear, and ranger tabes who taking a nature walk and decided to give them friendly wave while passing by.

Grizz: "neat."

Panda: "that's cool."

Then they stop at end of the rail to make frosty become confused and worried on her face, "that's it."

Starlight: "just wait."

Then suddenly charlie the Bigfoot come out for the bushes towards them and says, "hey guys."

Starlight: "hey Charlie."

Goat: "🎵howdy."

Frosty gasped to see real Bigfoot with her jaw dropped on the floor for her first time. Charlie pulled on metal branch in the fake tree that make half of the rail goes down like a elevator that made to the floor and parked.

Starlight: "frosty orange, welcome to section 13."

Frosty: "wow

Frosty: "wow."

They get out the cart to begin walking towards upstairs and frosty see a lot of agents around inside the building but she shocked to see 2 unicorn and Pegasus in the hallway.

Starlight: "hey noteworthy, hey flitter."

Noteworthy: "hey starlight, what are you doing here?"

Starlight: "we're taking frosty orange to meeting room with captain black and the others."

she give them small wave with nervous look on her face.

Noteworthy: "nice to meet you, ms. Orange."

They continue walking in the hallway and starlight look at frosty orange with pride smile on her face, "that's our fellow agents from equestria."

Frosty: "equestria?"

Starlight: "horse statue from my school to be a magic mirror that lead to their world in princess twilight mirror inside her castle."

Frosty: "wow."

They arrive at meeting room with goat open the door to see captain black, the Dash's, principal celestia, bonkers, the chans, tohru, and princess rainbow sparkle with solar sparkle who sleeping in the baby carrier.

Captain black: "greetings ms. Orange."

They entered the meeting room while the door closed by flash sentry and sit down on the chairs next to bonkers.

Captain black: "let get this explanation started."

[New chapter is out for this story]