Chapter 5

"Little help?" Called boa, a currently bright lime and pink rainwing.

 "Ok ok I'm coming!" Answered lemur, irritated . It was boa's hut, not her's, that needed repairing! Why did she have to do all the work!

 "Three moons I was only asking! It's not like something evil is gonna pop out of this bush is you get over here!" Boa rolled her eyes. " What is with your obsession about how nothing will ever be good in the world! Nothing bad has ever happened! "

ha ha.  She Thought. Lemur walked over to boa, grumbling. Seriously, why was everyone here so lazy? Boa already had her mother, who, boa had to keep reminding her, was queen morpho, helping her! Ish. If you could call sitting in the sun doing almost nothing, aside from occasionally tossing them a stick, helping. 

Picking up a giant leaf, lemur said "why don't you do this yourself? It's perfectly possible that your scales won't get 'all mushy and disgusting ' from the shade here. Your knew hut isn't mine."

 " Yeah, well how would you feel if you had to spend all day without the sun? " boa sniffed. "If I have to remind you, I am the-"

 "Princess. You don't have to remind me every minute. Your the princess." Lemur grumbled .

 "So you have to do what I say!" 

 Actually, lemur would have much rather spent this time talking with seaweed on the beach. Sea. He was amazing! It has been a month since he had told her his story, and since then, they had become great friends. Lemur mind if even hopes they might be more.

Stop it. You doing like him like that. Just no. Even if you do, sea wouldn't like you back. 

Lemur positioned the leaf in between the large branches of the trees the hut was suspended in. It was actually turning out to be a really beautiful place to live! But during this time of day, almost no sunlight was reaching it. She tore another leaf from a tree, and slammed it into the hut. Boa didn't own her. She couldn't tell her what to do.

 "Are you sure you've been doing sun time correctly? I doubt your brain can tell sun from shade, so your never in the SUN! Really, you don't even know how to build a hut! That leaf goes over THERE, not HERE. Honestly." Boa told lemur.

"Well guess what! Is your mother dead? Nope! She's the 'amazing' queen of this 'amazing' tribe full of absolutely 'perfect' dragons! Oh well YAY!!" Lemur exploded . She was tired of all this. Dragons telling her she was wrong wrong wrong, bossing her around like they owned her. They didn't understand. No one would ever understand, except sea! "I'm not helping you with you stupid rainforest but anymore, if everything I say and do is wrong! I'm done! Good bye!"

 " Get back here! " boa ordered, but lemur was already gone. She was going to the beach, to meet seaweed, if he was even there. She would come back later, probably, but she would make them wait.