Epilogue

"Lotus, get back here!" Lemur called to the little dragonet as she stumbled forward, towards the stream. " You too waterfall! You don't have gills like daddy! " 

 "But otter gets to!" Her youngest dragonet , waterfall, whined.

 "That's because she does have gills." Seaweed popped out of the stream, otter, the oldest of the three beside him, looking very pleased with himself .

 "But that's not fair  because we don't get to breath underwater and he !" Lotus told lemur.

Lemur laughed . She loves her three dragonets, and sea. They now lives next to the beach, which had a stream running through it into the rainforest. It was the very same beach they had spent all that time on together, so long ago.

"Hey- hey waterfall get back here!" Lemur yelled as the little Dragon tried to sneak back into the water. " You love water but you can't swim yet! Your only 1! "

"yeah but I can!" Otter boasted.

"Quit that!" Sea scolded . "Its not nice!"

Lotus , however, remained right where she was. Seaweed pulled hi.self out of the water to go sit with her. THen, he lifted the rainwing seawing into his back, and dive back into the water! He swam near the surface, lotus laughing and grinning and splashing in the water, sitting happily on his back.

"Hey! Daddy that's not fair either!" Waterfall whined . "I wanna have a turn!"

Seaweed swam up to the shore, popped waterfall on his back as well, and kept swimming . Lemur smiled. The air dragonets were perfect.

A nightwing dived into the river, and came up coughing.

"Glare! What are you doing!" Exclaimed lemur.

"You know. Just dropping in! " glare answered.

"Nice timing." Lemur told her. " Lotus and waterfall are going for a swim! "

"Ooooh cool!" 

Lemur grinned , and glare grinned back. This was amazing. Her, seaweed, glare, who had become great friends with Lemur, her dragonets...

Lemur couldn't have hoped for anything better.

and we are at the end, of this very bad book!  This is the first book v ever finished, a that's probably why. I think I'm making another wings of fire fanfiction, and a warrior one. (I have given up on my hunger games fanfic...)

Anyway... That's it. Hoped you've liked this (pretty bad) book! Byyyyyyeee!!!!!

- Mindhunter