s i x.

Ariella's POV:

My brothers are in a damn mafia and I'm running away from one. What has the world come to?

We all left the Cafe and to the hotel. When everyone was distracted, I left to go to the park. When I arrived, Jack was already there.

"Took your time." He said as I was walking up to him.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Where is it?" He said, his attitude changing rather quickly.

"Where is what?" I asked.

"Where is my money?" He said.

"I don't have it. Steven knew and he
dead and he took it wherever he put it to his grave." I said shrugging.

"Well that's fucking annoying." He said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah you know what's fucking annoying is you sending idiots to come kill us." I said angrily.

"It was just to scare you into giving the money. Besides no one got hurt." He said shrugging.

"I don't care if no one got hurt. You nearly killed my mom and the Cafe has to close for a while." I said shoving him onto the tree behind him.

"Alright. Sorry okay." He said grabbing my hands.

"Okay you can let go of me now." I said looking at my hands.

"No I don't think I will." He said flipping so my back was on the tree now.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Finishing what happened in the church." He said smirking.

"I told you we can't. This relationship is illegal." I said but really I wanted it to happen.

"Since when do you care about what's illegal and what's not?" He whispered in my ear. I felt a satisfying shiver spread around my body.

"I don't." I said.

"Then let it happen." He said leaning in. He started kissing and sucking my neck.

"Jack." I whispered. He carried kissing my skin. Tingles spread around my body and without thinking I grabbed his head and smashed my lips onto his. We moved in a slow pace before speeding it up. My hands moved around his hair.

Then suddenly I realised what I was doing and pushed him off me. I stared at him breathing heavily.

"What did I just do?" I whispered.

"You just made out with me." He replied smirking.

"Yeah I know that dumbass." I shouted. He started laughing.

"And you enjoyed it." He laughed.

"No I didn't." I lied. I really really did.

"You did. I can tell you when you lie."  He said. I raised my eyebrow.

"I actually do." He said shrugging. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"You are very pretty when you laugh." He said. Heat rose into my cheeks.

Mateo's POV:

I knew that she figured out we were in the mafia. You could just tell by her face. When we left to the hotel, I saw her sneak out the door. I grabbed my jumper and followed her out the door. She went down the street and crossed when she saw a park.

It was the boy from the church. I could see them talking angrily to each other. When she pushed him onto the tree, I smiled. 

I smiled? What the hell?! I don't even smile.