n i n e.

Ariella's POV:

I walk out of the janitors rooms after missing my first lesson and walked to the bathroom covering my cheek with my hair. I push people out the way and make my way through the door.

I look at myself and see my red cheek.

Asshole.

I sigh before throwing my hair into a ponytail and wash my face and take out my concealer to cover it. Once I finish, I walk out to my English class.

I come in after the bell because I walk slow.

"May I ask why you are late to my lesson?" She asked annoyed.

"No you may not ask." I said opening my ponytail.

That shit was doing my head in.

"Answer my question Ariella! Or I will give a detention." She shouted.

She should take a shower.

"Bitch you said may I ask and what did I say back? I said no you may not ask so the fuck you giving me a detention for? I answered you damn question!" I shout back. I was already angry about this morning and she was just pissing me off more.

"YOU-"

"Bitch I ain't want no headache. Save your shouting. I'm leaving anyways." I said rolling my eyes and walking to the door while putting in my earphones. I stop and turn around.

"Wait a sec." I said walking to the computer and changing my mark in the register to present and sending it off while she was yelling at me. I got up and made my way through the door.

"Oh and before I go, take a damn shower." I said flipping her off and walking away.

"That was fun." I say to myself walking out to the bleachers. I sit down under them and take out my phone.

1 new message from Jack.

5 missed calls from Marcello.

6 new messages from Mateo.

2 missed calls from Nate.

Why are they all contacting me?

I open Mateo's messages and he was asking if I were alright. I replied saying I was fine and was at school. I opened Jacks afterwards.

So why were you late? Who were you speaking to?

None of your fucking business.

Soon the lunch bell rang and I continued to sit here doing whatever shit I could think of. I don't want to go home. Maybe if I pack my stuff and leave. I could stay under the radar and have a good life.

That could actually work. You have the money for it.

Let's just go with that for now. Besides at least I don't have to stay at this shit faced school anyways. I have to tell Mateo though. I can't leave him hanging like that.

I send everything I want to keep to my secret email and smash my phone. Time to buy a new one. I walk out of the bleachers and bump into someone.

Nameless boy again.

"Oh sorr- angel?"He says confused.

"Hey." I said in a hurry.

"What's that?" He asked stopping me.

"What's what?" I ask.

"Under the makeup. Did someone hit you?" He asks.

Say no one.