a/n

Hey its me, I'm sorry I havent been updating lately. My home situation isn't very good right now. My sister has gotten worse. She drives me to the point I want to kill myself. That is not something I am saying lightly either. When I'm crying on the floor beging her to leave me alone she laughs at me and tells me "you don't have a reason to cry". My sister was blaming me for my disabilities (I have mental ones) saying "its your fault to have them, I shouldn't be forced to accommodate". No one in my family can help me. They all say "you're taller then her" "next time she does something punch her" "stop letting her get to you". Its not that fucking easy. I turn 18 in June, I'm gonna find a way to escape her because if I don't. It will end up killing me. She has wattpad again so she can see what I post on the message boards about her and even threaten to tell my mom saying "I'll tell mom you wanna kill yourself" and when I asked her why she said "because I care about your life and I want to help you" and I am not lying when I say she said it in the most evil voice. I knew she doesn't care about me you could tell with the way she said it but I've always known she doesn't. I need to get away, but there's no where I can go. If I don't then I won't make it.

So thats why I haven't updated in a while, I'm really sorry I hope you can forgive me. When I can I'll write a new chapter but for now I can't. I hope you understand.