stop feeding them that!

The oneshots nobody wanted or asked for but you're all getting/Spideychelle

Slime rancher !AU

Peter and MJ were on their ranch collecting plorts "why are there so many rad ports?" Peter asked low key whining. "You keep feeding them Oca Oca's, you know if you feed a slime there favorite food you get twice the plorts". "Yeah yeah, I know remember the phospher incident?" Peter asked causing MJ to shutter "we agreed never to speak about that, all I did was bring the boom slimes". Peter stopped for a second and looked like he was in thought for a second. "Great idea MJ, we'll create boom rad largo" he said. "Peter no! You know how bad that ended last time we tried it! Remember the mosaic crystal largos we have? What about the hunter tabby largos? Peter we have to many rad slimes so no more largos, that's final" she said using her jetpack to fly to another part of the ranch. MJ and Peter finally finished feeding all the slimes and collecting the plorts. "Im just saying, tangle rad slimes aren't bad". "We already have a lot on our plate, all the slime and to top it off we've had to help Mochi, Thora, Victor, and the others all I'm saying is no more slimes unless you're takinh care of them because we barely have enough space for them besides like 3 plots". Peter jumped up in victory "okay, I'm gonna go get a a few tangled slippers" he said going off but not before MJ shouted after him "and pick up some hen hens and-" "yeah, yeah I know painted hens, briar hens and stoney hens just not normal hens and any and all rosteroos you can find, you've said this a hundred times already" Peter said smiling and going off the get the slimes/hen hens.