hurt

Peter's life has been complete and utter shit lately so he talks to Natasha for help

3rd Person POV

Peter and Natasha where in her room in the avengers tower "what did you want to talk about Pete?" "Nat, I know this is gonna be a no but I'm gonna ask anyway but could you please kill me?". Natasha froze and her eyes widened "p-peter why would you ask me that? Why would I kill you? Why do you want to die?" "I'm in pain Nat, so much pain please kill me put me out of my misery" Peter said with tears coming out of his eyes and handing her a survival knife. "Peter I can't kill you, I'll help you through this please let me help you" she said still holding the knife and looking at it. "Natasha please I'm begging, its either I die by your hand or my own and suicide is a last resort" "so you're gonna die either way?" Peter shook his head 'yes' "and as my best friend and aunt I'm asking you do to this for me" Natasha glanced back at the knife in her hand while taking a shaky gasp and closing her eyes knowing what she was gonna do. "I love you Peter, I'm sorry that it had to come to this" Peter nodded "me too, I'm sorry for asking you this but I know you'd be the only one who'd understand" Peter said giving her a hug as Nat raised the knife and plunged it in his heart while crying.

.....

Natasha shot out of bed with tears in her eyes, she ran to Peters room to see him playing video games "hey auntie Nat, what's up?" "Nothing Peter just checking on you, what are you playing?" "Oblivion, I'm a Khajiit battlemage" "huh uh, mind explaining that to me and what the game's about?" "Sure!" Peter said happily. Natasha sat beside him talked to him for the next few hours because it was okay, Peter was okay, everything was okay.

Sorry it was depressing but I did give it a happy ending and my life has been utterly shitty lately, I know other people have it way worse but its gotten to the point to where I'm sitting in bed every night asking god to kill me because I can't take it anymore.