Detention

Now, moving on from the morbid chapter I posted here's a funny one.

3rd person POV

Peter, Ned, and Harley (who had just moved to their skewl). "Where's MJ?" Harley asked sitting down which caused Ned to sigh and Peter to shake his head disappointedly. "Their in detention again" "wait Again? for what?" "They punched Flash for using a microagression again" "what's a microagression?" Harley asked. "I think they're like tiny racist comments but we have to deal with this stuff when you have a super PC best friend or partner in Peters case" "partner? Don't you mean girlfriend and what's PC mean?" "no, MJ is non-binary and PC means Polictaly Correct" "oh, that's cool" "anyways, when should MJ get out of detention?" Ned looked at his watch "well, judging by this happening every day, I'm suggest never" "I just wish they wouldn't attack anyone that said something that was racist or not PC" Peter said "I have a feeling we'll keep wishing" Ned responded. "Oh, did you two here about the new bus driver his name is Kaiyo Kaze, he's actually a pretty good driver" as soon as he said that it got quite for a few seconds before he heard someone scream "MICROAGRESSION!" and punched him super hard in the face. It probably would've been a lot worse if Ned and Peter didn't manage to get them off of Harley.

Long Story short, Harley learned his lesson and never said anything like that again but Flash still does, and MJ punches him everytime.

The End