let him go

Yes this is a vent chapter, making these help me unwind my bottled up feelings because I can't talk about them to anyone. *I don't own the song, it belongs to Passenger*

3rd Person POV

Peter was sitting on the edge of an old abandoned building crying. He heard multiple sounds behind him. He turned around and saw the avengers "hey everyone" he spoke with no emotion in his eyes or voice. "Pete, is everything okay? Your aunt asked us to come get you she and your brother asked us to come get you" Tony said. Peter chuckled a little "thats bullshit, no one in this world gives the slightest fuck about me definitely not my fucking brother!" Peter shouted the last part. "Peter come down, we can talk about this" Tony said. "And you all, you know about the abuse I face at home but you don't do shit about it! Fuck you dammit FUCK YOU!" Peter kept yelling at them. "THATS ENOUGH!" Natasha shouted. "I'm tired of everyone standing by when they can fucking help me, why can't I come live with you? Why can't you ask May for custody of me? Fucking why?!". They all looked down "I'm sorry Peter, there's nothing we can do" Tony said. Peter backed up a little more almost over the edge. "No!" Tony screamed trying to get to Peter but Nat stopped him "we need to stay calm" she told him. "My life is hell, I can't live like this! I'm in pain, I want it to end I JUST WANT IT TO FUCKING GO AWAY WHY IS IT ME THAT HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT?! I WANT TO DIE... please just let me die" Peter whispered the last part but they all heard it. Tony tried to break free but Nat held on to him. "Why are you doing this Natasha?!" He yelled at her. She looked away with tears in her eyes. "Peter's in pain Tony we couldn't save him, look at him he's in pain its time we let him go we love him but he was never ours to keep" she said with tears running down her face. Tony truly looked at Peter for the first time and saw someone who just couldn't go on. A boy who got broken to many times and to many people who cared to little, a boy who knew he was wasn't needed on this earth, a boy who wanted to be free. Tony nodded his head crying and looked away. Peter smiled a true smiled for the first time in forever "thank you, I love you all" he fell backwards off the building.

Peter opened his eyes and saw white everywhere. "Hello?" He called out hoping for a response. "Heya Pete" said a voice from behind him he saw his uncle, mother, father, and his old friend Gwen. He ran to them and hugged them. A broken boy who was no longer broken.

My sister is just a lot right now, she's been making fun of me and invalidating my trauma, gas lighting me. What's weird is I can't cry, I want to but I can't. Maybe my heart cried itself to sleep.

My sister likes to bring up the one time I threw a bottle at her head after she was pushing me and pushing me. Saying "well you did that to me, don't invalidate my trauma to". She's tried to kill me or at the least hospitalize me. She tried to suffiacte me one time, she clawed my arm and hand in the process because I wouldnt give her my phone. Some days I wonder why my heart still pumps, I think its had enough beatings bruised and battered heart with a pathetic idiot that its attached to. Some days I wonder, do I really want it go stop? Or do I just want to go escape to a place they could never find me, a place I always dreamed of.

Tony and the avengers represent the fact I want to escape but I have no one to help me and the fact my whole family knows about the abuse but can't do anything.