Pain

I'm venting rn because of shit, so enjoy this because this is how I feel

3rd person POV

Peter Parker was done with life, all he ever did was what everyone else wanted. He was bullied, ignored, betrayed, broken, and soon to be dead if he can help it. Peter came home to see his brother sitting on the couch. 'Brother' yeah right, all he did was push Peter around and make him feel like shit until Peter has to cut his sadness away. May's never home with multiple jobs and when she is home she's mostly asleep from having so many having a lot of jobs. Peter's school life is shit, He's been getting bullied left and right then he gets accused of bullying and detention when all he did was defend Ned. He even filed a report to the principal telling him about how he's been bullied because of his sexuality, gender and Religion. It happened in front of the teachers to but when he said that no one believed him. So May has more stress trying to find Peter a school he can go to without moving to far because his 'brother' doesn't want to leave his friends and his always constantly neglecting his chores forcing Peter and May to take his chores with theirs. Peters on a ledge everyone just keeps pushing, and maybe he's pushing himself too because he's tired of living. The pain living brings with it. He's done, he calls it quits. He tries to tell people he is actually a she but they don't listen, all they do is bully HER more. Even May didn't listen, Peter doesn't know what to do. She can feel it deep in her soul this isn't her body but they don't listen, no one listens.

And honestly? She's done with it.

So she grabbed her pocket knife and stabbed her heart. 'If it's not broken, don't fix it' something everyone has told her. Her heart and mind out broken, and she fixed it.

......

She opened her eyes and saw she was in her bedroom in her childhood home before her parents left her with her aunt and uncle. She opened the door and walked to the living room to see everyone standing there waiting for her. "Mom! Dad! Uncle Ben!" She yelled running towards them embracing them with open arms "I missed you" she told them. "We missed you too Paisley" her mother said hugging her back "Paisley?" "It was going to be your name if you were a girl, I told you we'd have a daughter Richard" Mary said looking at Richard who held his hands up in defense "my bad, you're right". That's when Paisley noticed something. She now had the body of a female, her mother noticed her reaction. "Welcome to Heaven, this is the true you and you can be that here" her mother told her 'but I thought if you killed yourself you didn't go to heaven?" Ben patted her on the head "let's just say god owes us one" then they all laughed and they were a happy.