WADE! 3

Because you always wanted a 3rd one

Video belongs to FilmCow on YouTube

3rd Person POV

Peter and Wade were standing in front of a burning city "WADE! We're supposed to be on vacation!" "I don't know about you but I am having a wonderful time here" "you toppled the South American government Wade" "the people have spoken viva la resistance" "you push the resistance leader into a giant fan" "he was a traitor and a scoundrel" "he was trying to stop you from pushing people into a giant fan" a foot kicked out of wades stomach area "that was a foot, I appeared to have swallowed an entire person" "that would be the hotel bartender" "oh, that explains why my mojito is taking so long" "it was horrifying, your mouth unhinged like a snake" "wow, that sounds pretty awesome" "I can't go anywhere with you Wade" "that hurt my feelings, now we're both in the wrong" "I wanna go home, we're leaving" "in that Case, I should probably mention that I filled our luggage with orphan meat" "wha-what?" "Well, I'm building a meat dragon and not any meat will do" "you know what? Forget it, I'm not even shocked anymore" "aww, that's no fun" "this has become the norm for you Wade" "I'll have to try harder next time" "please don't" "I feel like I've been issued a challenge" "WADE!" "It's to late now, you..." "You?" "I totally don't remember your name?" "We've known each other for 3 years Wade" "and what an impression you've made" "my name is Peter" "what?" "I said my name is Peter" "oh, I thought you were a woman" "why would you think that?" "Mostly the way you dress its kinda feminine, are you sure?" "Of course I'm sure" "well, if you'll excuse me I have some pictures to delete from my computer".