Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19:

The sensational feeling of paradise crumbled before my head can process what was happening. 

I jumped up from my seat and my head got super dizzy but I didn't stop that from ruining my chance to run. Frantically, I pulled all the cords from my arm and ran, even though my leg was still sore from surgery, to the bathroom. Locking the door behind me, my heart rate will not slow down.

How did he find me? How did he get pass security and up to this floor? Did he find Noah? Does he know Noah brought me here? Why do I always start asking questions in these kind of moments that probably won't have an answer? Ugh, stop Sarah. 

I looked around the bathroom for a way out. The only way was through the door. Now that I think about it, why didn't I press the button by my bed to call for the nurse. I'm screwed. 

"Sarah, open up." 

My stomach hurt now more than ever. I felt like I couldn't breathe. 

"Come on Sarah, we don't have time for this." His voice became more distant and I heard the door squeak. He was closing the door. What I'm about to do could possibly be the worst decision I could make or the best. 

I ran out the bathroom straight for the bed and pressed me button repeatedly, right before Travis grabbed me from behind. 

I kicked and clawed at his hands. "Let go of me!"

"Shh, babe calm down," he whispered in my ear. 

"No! Put me down!" I scrambled for my freedom which seemed so far away now that he's here. 

"Miss, you need something?" My head snapped towards the door. A smile krept onto my face. The nurse, she came.

Travis let out a breathe in fustration. He loosened his grip on me only to drop me to the ground and grab the nurse, closing the door behind her. He knocked her out in a moments notice and went back for me. Even though I was still in shock, I still kicked so that he can't carry me. 

He was still able to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder, dragging the nurse with us down the hall.  I know he wouldn't leave the nurse there like that, she saw too much is what he might say. I don't know, however, how he thinks this can work because there were cameras everywhere. He left the building through the back entrance, walking towards the back of a white car, throwing me and the nurse in the trunk. 

"Next time you think about escaping, don't." He slammed the trunk door, the darkness envoloping me in darkness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: You guys are literaly the best, thank you for all the positive comments and the votes. This snow gives me more time to update so thank you mother nature (especially since there's no school). 

Bye guys, love ya!