Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11:

*5 days later*

I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I don't know how long I've been here but I know it's been too long. Bags hang from under my eyes and I find bruises and cuts everywhere. The red dye in my hair is coming out and my brunette hair is showing.

I didn't eat for the past... Um few days ago but I still drink some water when I can get it for myself. I lift my shirt up to under my bra and my rib bones can be seen, barely, but you still notice it.

I'm not sure if I should eat or not. Im afraid that if I start eating they'll put something in my food since they know I'm going to eat. But on the other hand, I need food. My ribs are showing and I just miss the taste of it.

After arguing with myself, yes with myself, for a couple minutes I think, I decided on eating occasionally. That will keep me sane than not eating food and becoming insane.

I left the bathroom to enter a room that was before empty, but now filled with the three reasons I'm here. I closed the bathroom door behind me and pulled Travis's shirt down just mid way of my thighs.

Time past and we're still like how we were only moments before. Them either staring at me or the window and me staring at the carpeted floor.

That's when my breathing started quickening. Ever since Travis locked me in the closet the other day as punishment for hours or days, I have gotten a case of claustrophobia. They don't know this but I first realized this when the walls felt like they were closing in and I couldn't breathe. Travis's room isn't big at all and having all four of us in this room is suffocating me.

I backed up onto the bathroom door and brushed my hair back, still breathing faster and faster. I put my hands over my ears as a ringing sound began. My back slid down the door so I'm now sitting on the floor, cradling my knees to my chest. My vision began to blur and I could hardly see anything except figures.

The aśśwholes were just standing there with confused expressions until one of them grew a brain and helped me out of the room and downstairs into the living room. He rested me on the couch. All three of them were there, surrounding the couch. This no better than how it was in the room.

I tried talking but my throat felt clogged with something and I couldn't say anything. I ended up coughing uncontrollably. Dumb, dumber, and dumbest still just stood there.

I couldn't move my legs either. I felt trapped in this tiny place where there wasn't any escape.

I found some strength in my arms and pushed myself off of the couch. I fell to the ground with a loud thud and I finally felt my legs again. I limped to the kitchen, still coughing, with them behind me. I got some water and put my hand out so they would stop walking. I drank the water and stopped coughing and leaned on the counter.

I stopped them behind me so that they were about ten feet away. I rubbed circles on my temples which always seemed to calm me down.

It just feels like I'm never going to get out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys so super duper late update and sorry for that. Hope you liked this chapter.

Before I say anything else, can we just take a moment to see that this book has gotten over 2k reads! Omg thank you to all my readers, I never thought I could get so much. I love you guys so much!

So the next update will be when this chapter gets at least 10 votes and 1 comment about the book and not about updates. The next chapter is almost done so all I need is for you guys to do this for me and I'll publish it. I just want to know that people who are actually reading are liking what I write.

~Lily

P.S.

Sorry for all my babbling and for the short chapter :/