Chapter Ten

Chapter 10:

I wake up to the sun shining, lighting up the whole room. I don't even remember falling asleep.

Travis isn't in the room, thank you, but doesn't mean he won't be back later or soon. I sit up, covering my naked body with the covers.

The door opens and none other than the devil himself comes in. I look out the window just so I won't have to see his face.

He goes toward the dresser and throw one of his shirts at me and my underwear that he didn't rip. It was the only piece of clothing I had so I had to put on the dreadful shirt.

"Com'n, time for breakfast," he says as if it's a typical... wait what day is it? How long have I been gone for? Is anybody even looking for me?

Questions and more questions fill my head. I can't help but wonder what the answers might be.

Travis' voice breaks me from my thoughts, "Com'n, princess, lets go." He sighs and walks to the side of the bed. He pulls me off and has me standing in the middle of the room.

He tugs at my arm to make me move, but I don't budge. There's no feeling in my feet. I can feel myself losing something every second I'm here. And all I'm gaining is sadness. More and more of it. The longer I stay, more likely I'll be in a state of depression till I can't take it anymore. There's no escape too. With three of them all on the same side, attacking me, the enemy. And me, nothing with them in control.

Travis irritably sighs and gives up on trying to make me move. He lifts me by my knees and carry my selfless body over his shoulder. We go down the steps and into the kitchen. There, Travis sits me at the island on a stool. Across from me sit Noah and Alex.

In front of me is a plate of pancakes, eggs, and a glass of water. I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the glass of water. I look like a mess. In fact, I am a mess. My eyes are droopy, my hair is everywhere, and my face lost it's color.

I pull my attention away from the glass to the pancakes. They looked like they had these little Mickey ears.

Mickey... He doesn't know how much I miss him.

*Flashback*

"Happy birthday, Mickey!" I yelled to my little brother and gave him the biggest bear hug ever.

"Mom! Tell Sarah to stop calling me Mickey!" he whined. Me and my mother both had a small laugh.

Mickey is my nickname I gave my little brother since his name is Michael and people call him Mikey. So I "spiced" it up and started calling him Mickey.

"And why should I do that?" I asked, pulling away from him. I stooped down so I was eye level with him and those adorable little dipoles on his cheeks.

"Because! I'm 5 now, Mickey is for people who are 4," he explains.

"Oh well if you put it that way then... I won't call you Mikey," I smirked at him. He soon caught up to what I was saying and grabbed my beanie from my head. He ran into the hall with me chasing after him.

I caught him but his underarms and swung him around in little circles until I finally, gently, dropped him on the couch. That's when I started ticking him.

When his laughter died down, I have him one last "Happy birthday, Mickey," and left for school.

*End of Flashback*

That was only about a week before I got captured by these dipheads. Tears form in my eyes the longer I stare at the Mickey like pancakes. I turn away before I let any tears fall. I can't cry in front of them.

Them.. them.. there's more than one and they're all faster and stronger than I am. I don't know if I'll ever get out of here, alive.

But death is not an option, at least not now when I've only been gone for a week or so. Someone will save me sooner or later, I know it. But if years pass and I still don't get out (who knows if I'll even survive that long) that's certainly an option. But the last option ever. I can't do that to my family if they found out I killed myself or I was killed.

Whispers make me forget about what I was thinking. Now all I'm interested in is what the whispers are. I look up for a split second and see all the 3 boys in front of me. They were whispering to each other but none of them looked my way.

The whispers were too low to concept but I do know they were talking about one thing which turned into an argument about the same thing or something else.

"Princess, you have to eat something," I head Travis say.

One of them get up from their chair and take a sit in the one next to me. They take a forkful of the eggs and lift my head. Alex is trying to make me eat but that's not going to happen. I also the fork away. It clatters to the floor and I get slapped for my behavior. This time Alex was the one to do it.

I still don't eat for the rest of the time we were there and I'm eventually put back in Travis' room. I huddled in the corner with my knees to my chest. The boys start blasting music and doing whatever. At one point I think I heard a car engine. But I didn't care. I blocked everything out, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys so I was in a long drive and decided to do an update since I had time. I hope you like it, plz comment your feedback, thx. Anyway I hope the rest of your summer is great until school starts!

Vote

Comment

~Lily