Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

When I opened my eyes, there was a pounding in my head as I sat up from where I was, but I ended up going back down because something was holding me back. I looked around and noticed that I was on a concrete floor with bricks that made up the walls around me.

I tried pulling my hands from above me, but I couldn't. They were chained to the wall and my feet were tied together with a rope. I kicked my feet and shook my hands, trying to untie the knots on the ropes and slipping out from the chains.

While I was struggling to get free, there was a light coming from the other side of the room that revealed a flight of steps leading upwards. Soon a figure came walking down the steps and towards me. I couldn't see the figure clearly because of the poor lighting this place had.

"Well, well, look who's awake. How yah feeling, princess?" He said as he kept coming closer and closer to me. I tried moving back but I stopped when my back hit the wall. He sounded young for a kidnapper, probably somewhere around my age. I looked down at the floor when he got closer so that I won't have to look at him.

"So, princess, what's your name?" He asked me. I didn't answer but instead kept on looking towards the ground. "Come on, tell me... Please," he pleaded. I still didn't answer back. That's when he pulled my head back by my hair, I knew he was getting angry with me already. "Ok, listen here! You HAVE to look at me when I talk to you and answer ALL my questions! Or else there will be consequences!" He yelled putting emphasis on 'all' and 'have'. "Now tell me your fricken name!"

"Sarah," I said barely above a whisper.

"See, was that so hard?" He said, calming down and letting go of my hair. I shook my head. He just smirked as a response. I don't know why but that just got me so nervous about what's going to happen next.

Then he started to undo the knot on the rope and unlocked the chains allowing my hands to be free. As he turned around to go put the rope on the table that was in the corner, I took that as my chance to get the heck out of there!

I got up and ran towards the door that was letting in light. Before I left the doorway, I locked it to give me extra time before he could catch me. I ran around the house until I finally found the front door. I ran for it, anxious to leave this hell hole. Just as I was about to turn the doorknob, he grabbed me by the waist, locked the door I opened, and slammed me up against the wall, while tightening his grip.

Since the lighting in this room wasn't that bad, I got a good look at him. He had chestnut brown hair and tanned skin. But what really stood out was his eyes. They were the kind of blue that made a girl want to have this guy as their own, exempt me because, well, he kidnapped me! But I couldn't lie, this guy is just... Different.

"You shouldn't have done that, Sarah!" He screamed harshly. I had started to get frightened as he threw me over his shoulder so I was now facing his back. I started hitting his back but it seemed like it didn't affect him at all. He walked back to the room we were in before. Which I guess is the basement.

I wonder what he is going to do to me...and will I ever get out...