Chapter Five

Chapter 5:

To say I was scared was an understatement. I was freaking out.

Travis caught me. He caught me trying to sneak out. What is he going to do now?

He lead me away from the street and back to the house. After bringing me inside the house, he closed the door. This whole time, he was behind me so I couldn't see his face. When he turned me around to face him, I could see that he was pissed.

He raised his hand and before I could do anything, it connected to me cheek. I fell to the ground with a loud thud. I was about to get up, until he kicked me I'm the stomach.

I clutched my stomach feeling a scorch of pain from my burn he gave me. He then grabbed me by the arms and lifted me off the floor. I didn't want to look at him so I stared at the floor. He took hold of my chin so that I'll face him.

"Don't you ever, and I mean EVER, try to runaway again!" he yelled in my face.

Travis ended it off by shoving me into the edge of the kitchen counter where the corner dug into my now burned and kicked stomach. I winced at the addition of pain it gave.

I fell to the ground, still clutching my stomach. It hurt like crazy.

Travis went back up the stairs while I stayed in the kitchen. I leaned against the cabinets, my eyes becoming heavier and heavier. Not long after, I dozed off.

********

The next morning I woke up in the bed I was in the night before I snuck out. or at least tried.

The bathroom door opened, revealing a shirtless Travis. He didn't notice I was awake and went to his dresser. He took out a navy blue tshirt to go with his black jeans he was wearing.

I turned my back to him not wanting to talk to him.

I felt the bed sink down next to me and an arm snaked its way around my waist. He put his head in the crook of my neck. I was tensed by his touch.

"Morning, baby," he whispered. I closed my eyes as he started leaving small kisses in my neck.

"W-what do you want?" I managed to say.

"You." he simply left it as that. My heart started going off pace. Faster and faster.

I stayed still until he finally got up bringing me with him by gripping onto my arm.

"Let's go eat," he said, walking downs stairs to the kitchen, dragging me with him. He sat me down on a stool while he went to the fridge and took out what he needed.

As he started cooking, I looked around. The walls had a faint blue color with a white border. But I wasn't interested in that. I needed to find a way to escape. I don't care if he told me not to try it again. It's better to try then stay here.

I also needed a plan for when I would escape.

The door would obviously locked so no luck there. The windows probably but it took a while to go through it last time. I need to move fast.

I would just have to go through a window... if he leaves it open.

Now the only questions are when I'm gonna do this and where do I go?

Definitely when Travis isn't home so when he goes to get something at a store.

When he leaves I'll watch him and go the opposite direction he would be heading.

There I have my plan... I just hope he leaves soon so I can do it.