Silent Treatment

Random shit I think of.

"Really? So are you gonna play the ignorant game now?"

"What did you say?"

Sean knew he shouldn't have said that. That was a result of his jealousy and impulse. But he was too pissed off in that moment.

"I said you're now pretending to not know what I'm talking about? I watched you Kaycee. The entire evening! I-"

Sean never called her Kaycee. It was always babe, honey, love, Kayc, KC, Ricebowl, Ricecake, Krispy or anything else but her name.

"I. Was. Not. Paying. Any. Fucking. Extra. Attention. To. Anyone." Kaycee gritted her teeth so hard that Sean should've seen the signs. Kaycee never swears. And she just sweared.

But he didn't.

Because he was stubborn.

"Fine if you're going to pretend that you didn't, then I'm gonna go sleep in the guestroom."

"Well, I'm not gonna apologize for something I didn't do. So goodbye. I just freaking welcomed him. ONLY."

Kaycee slammed their door shut in Sean's face when Sean walked out of their room.

When Sean finally calmed down in their guestroom and felt cold alone laying on the bed, under the thick blankets, he then realised he was being petty. All he could hope now was that Kaycee would forgive him tomorrow and Sean really wanted to make up for his jealousy and pettiness.

His five year old girlfriend was the kindest person he had ever met. Just because he and Jackson had old enmity between them, doesn't mean Kaycee would be rude to him too. She just greeted him and welcomed him to their college reunion.

Sean was wrong.

Kaycee was far from forgiving.

Sean woke up extra early to make fluffy pancakes for her but she didn't even glance at him when he forwarded the plate towards her. She silently gobbled it up, with Sean watching her, playing with his own food and then got up without a word.

Sean sighed. She was really pissed.

Throughout the day, she refused to acknowledge his presence and wouldn't stay in the same room as him for more than two seconds. Sean wanted to talk to her but her stoic cold face, which rarely came out, scared him. So he retracted everytime.

Praying to the Lord's above for his safety, he finally gathered up the courage to strude into their bedroom, before he could change his mind.

Kaycee was sitting there on the bed, her fingers busy typing on her laptop. As soon as her body felt the presence of Sean, since they were 'freakishly connected', she got up and marched out of the room.

"Kayc, listen to-"

But Kaycee shut the door behind her.

Dammit.

Sean had finished with his work and assignments for today. Well, not really. He had many more to complete but with Kaycee slamming every door in the house and ignoring Sean's existence made it a tad bit hard for him to concentrate.

Before Sean knew it, it was almost time for dinner. Sean rushed to the kitchen in hopes of making something delicious for Kaycee so that she would fly back to his arms and forgive him.