Always my first priority

seanlew

  Liked by tatemcrae and 132,426

seanlew  [the time when we met in the middle]

View all 254 comments

User1 finally a reunion

User123 it has been overdue for so long

tatemcrae seanie boyyyy

User567 you guys are so cute ❤❤❤
________________________________

Kaycee threw her phone away in frustration. He lied. He freaking lied.

Well he didn't really. But he hid it. That is as good as lying.

Kaycee released a frustrated breath and slouched back on the couch she was lying on and now blankly stared at the show that was playing on the television in which she was no longer interested.

First, the instagram story with the aesthetic picture of Tate and now these photos.

Things he used to do only with me, Kaycee thought bitterly.

She shut off her television and reached out for her crutches. Hopping over to her room, she shut the door behind her and flopped down on the bed.

Is he replacing me because I can't dance for a few months now? Is he searching for a new person to hangout with?

Suddenly I felt like crying. I don't know why but I have been moping around these few days since I got my boot. I have been wasting my time sitting on the couch and watching endless shows.

Sean was the first person to ask me what was going on and if I wanted to hangout. To be fair I did tell him, that I would probably be grumpy and moody and not the best person to hang out with. But he had just sent me the laughing emoji and told me he doesn't mind.

And then proceeded to hangout with Tate.

Normally I don't get upset over these trivial things but I don't know why I am overthinking this. It's just that all these cancellation of events has made me sad and now I don't want to lose the only true friend I have. Or seems like I ever had.

He bailed at the last moment saying something came up and then this. This is what came up. He wanted to hangout with Tate rather than me and it's official.

I pulled the blanket over my head and curled myself into a burrito, my heart hurting. Soon enough, without realizing, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from the living room. I raised my head a bit and squinted at the clock. It was 4 pm. I was asleep for 6 hours? WHAT?!

I heard my mom laughing again and she said, "She's upstairs. Fell asleep waiting for you I guess."

Waiting? Who was I waiting for? Oh!