Mom and Dad

Sean's POV

"And please welcome Sean and Kaycee!"

The crowd hooted and we climbed on the stage with big smiles on our face and our hearts full from the support we received in this weekend. We awkwardly waved at the audience, all the while laughing which made audience laugh too.

"So Sean and Kaycee are y'all ready for the meet and greet?"

Me and Kaycee nodded our heads and I said, "Let's gooo."

Me and Kaycee taught this weekend at the Xtreme dance studio for the second time. It felt so good to come back here to teach a partner class when this was the place where we had our first collaboration. I would never grow tired of teaching with Kaycee. It's exhilarating. It's something I don't feel with anyone.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I'm finally meeting you guys. I've been following you for two years. Never thought I would get to meet you guys."

I grinned at the girl, brushing off the compliments while Kaycee was blushing.

One of my favourite sights of Kaycee.

"Can I take a picture, please?"

"Of course you can." Kaycee said with a smile. I smiled at her. We took some pictures with her and she stopped at looked at us.

"Ummmm.. I wanted another picture that's.... you know..." And she waved her arms a bit.

I understood immediately and nodded. Kaycee gave me a blank stare though. I nodded my head at her and wiggled my eyebrows and she understood and smiled. Freakishly connected after all.

The girl came back and her friend said, "Ready?"

As soon as I heard that, I went into a woah, the girl had the victory signs on both her hands and Kaycee crossed her hands and pouted. We burst into laughter as she clicked the photo.

"It was amazing meeting y'all. I fulfilled my life's wish."

She hugged both of us again and waved us goodbye.

We meet so many wonderful people who support us, who share our passion and even people who were there, supporting their dear ones.

Soon enough, a lady approached us. We smiled at her and she smiled at us sheepishly.

"I have a small fan here who wants to meet you guys."

A small girl, about four years old, came toddling at us from behind.

I could literally feel Kaycee melt beside but I know she's a softie when it comes to kids. My heart melted when I saw her waddling towards Kaycee, eyes full of adoration.

The girl stopped right in front of her and spread her arms towards her, telling her to pick her. The whole room awwed and honestly my heart did a jump when I saw Kaycee pick the little girl up. The little girl looked so content and proceeded to lay her small head on her shoulder and wrapping her arms around her. Kaycee gave me one of her blinding smiles that could honestly give vision to a blind person and my heart swelled.

There was something about seeing Kaycee with a child in her arms that made my stomach flip around.

"What's your name?" Kaycee in a soft voice filled with affection.

The child did not answer.

"Her name's Catherine. Or you can call her Cath." Her mother answered when the child showed no intention of saying anything.

Suddenly she jerked up straight, startling Kaycee. She turned her body around searching for someone, her eyes finally landing on me. She then extended her arms towards me and leaned forwards.