Just a thought

Okay this isn't an oneshot. I'm sorry for that. But this was inspired by Kaycee's recent story. Which if you haven't seen is down here. 👇

But I wanted to say firstly, that any person who is famous, has both fans and haters

But I wanted to say firstly, that any person who is famous, has both fans and haters. That's a fact. And you can't change that. When you state something on the internet- an opinion or campaign- some people are gonna like it and some are gonna be against it.

But the thing that surprises me is Kaycee supports positivity, kindness and love. So if you're hating against her. I'm gonna assume you're against kindness, positivity and love.

How much messed up do you have to be to be against something like that? You're not  a fan. Cool. We understand that. No need to bring her down for own selfish satisfaction. She's a teenager for God's sake. She's changing and finding out who she is and why do you you have to drop in your opinion out of nowhere. No one asked you.

First of all, you don't like her. Second of all, you're watching her videos and following her? Huh? For what?

I swear I've never seen someone so unique before who follows the person whom they're not a fan of.

Don't like her.  Then Don't follow her. But there's no space for your stupid comments everywhere.

Just a thought. It pissed me off. Since it was very clear that she reads those comments and was clearly affected. As much as I'm happy she addressed this, it pisses me off that she HAD to do this.

Anyway, I'm done with my rant.

Stay safe guys. Sending love 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

P.s I'll soon be posting another oneshots. I was not able to write since.... well online stupid school. I'm not used it.

P.p.s I died like a few hundred times watching her video. I'm so proud. Also the firceness  blew me away. Like I never though I would say this about Kaycee but she was hotttt af.🔥🔥🔥