RANT

Hello, how are you all? Hope you're good!

Firstly before I get into my rant, I want to thank you for the 1k on Stop The World and 150k on this, it really means a lot to me that some people read the story because it's a story and not get upset because of the casting and how shitty it is. Yes, that's what this rant is about. I normally don't get upset, as I'm literally a combination of Loki, Dr Hannibal, Bellatrix and Luna (least my personality test says so) and I don't give a flying fuck most of the time unless it really hurts.

Thing is, I've been reading some comments again and truth is, some did sting a bit but here's the thing, I'm not a people pleaser, I didn't write this story to please people, I wrote this because I love writing. If you don't like Louis Garrel as Sev because he's ugly, (I don't want to seem rude or anything but Louis doesn't even know you exist, he's basically swimming in money and he doesn't care if some people call him ugly) or Marinet as Astrid, well then that's your problem. You can imagine Astrid as anyone, I honestly don't care. You can imagine her as yourself, your best friend, a mango, Amanda Seyfried, Amber Hart, Miranda Hart, heck even your dog if you want, I don't care. I get that Alan Rickman was like the perfect Severus Snape and he did the role justice, and that Robert Pattinson is the only person who can play Cedric Diggory and Astrid should be either Lucy Hale or any other face claim that's regularly used. (Last I checked, I did ask for suggestions but this is my book, ain't it?) Yes, I do sometimes use face claims that are commonly used, but don't we all?

You can hate my book, you can hate my casting but I didn't write this to please you, I wrote this because I love writing and I won't stop just because someone said and I qoute, "bruh the casting is shit" and "what is this bunny". You are allowed to state your mind, we all are, whether it's hurtful or not, but please, keep in mind that I don't care and this isn't to please you and you alone. There are people who would like to read this without all that shit standing in the path of it.

I know there'll be people who will hate my writing or casting or even the way I portray the characters, but sometimes silence is golden. You don't see me wrecking havoc in someone's comment section, telling him or her how fucking shitty the book is, no I bloody keep it to myself.

I know this story is heavily unedited and if you really want to just skip it and read the better version, which is STOP THE WORLD, you're welcome. I won't stop you, Merlin won't stop you, Remus Lupin won't stop you, Percy Weasley won't stop you.

I had this idea when I was like 14 and my writing wasn't that good and I'm turning 17 in a few so that just tells you how much I've improved. I don't care if you don't see it, I didn't come on this platform so I can please you.

I know the story has to somehow move the reader and I hope I got that right, which is different from pleasing. I just hope this somehow made you happy or sad or made you laugh. That way, I'll know my book is actually nice and people aren't just focused on the casting.

I won't change the casting, hell fucking no. I'm not going to give the haters the satisfaction, I'm happy with my casting and if you think it's shit then this isn't the book for you because Louis Garrel will be Snape and it won't change because he's ugly, Marcus Hedbrandh will be Oliver and Colin will be Cedric and it won't change because he's not as soft as Robert. It will stay like that until I decide to do something with it or whatever.

I guess the whole point of this was to say please keep your hurtful comments to yourself, if you really want to tell me how shitty this is, just send me a message, an email, anything.

I hope this clears whatever war was raging in my cast section cause there's legit like 108 comments and majority of them are comments on how shit my casting is and how people will whip my hoe ass cause apparently if I don't please them, I'm suddenly a hoe? You don't get to call another girl that unless you're close with her, unless you're best buds and last I checked, I only have like three friends here who I can trust and I'm pretty sure it's not the person who call me a hoe.

The highlight of this entire fiasco is that people tried to stand up for me and I'm so happy. It really warmed my heart when I saw this because I didn't even know I was getting hate comments, and the fact that they stood up for me made my day when I first saw it. I want to thank each and everyone of you who helped me, and who backed me up. I'll forever be in your debt.

I personally want to thank :

- @niamhbeatty1
- @sugarkanes
- @01lilimai02

for somewhat defending me, it really means a lot.

P. S still not fucking changing the casting, so live with my shitty cast, it's my shitty cast and I happen to love my shitty cast.