contest

Hey all! I should've done this like a super long time ago cause I wanted to when it reached 200k reads and it's past that but let's forget about that for now lol. I'm holding a little contest and I hope you will participate cause that will make me happy lol.

So here's the few rules:

1. No recasting. Especially Astrid, Oliver, Cedric and Sevvy's faceclaims.

2. You can either submit (1) a moodboard for the trio [Astrid, Cedric and Ollie] or a relationship moodboard for one of the couples in this story [Mia × Sirius can sadly not happen] or a character moodboard. (2) a cover with either Marinet Matthee [you can find pictures of her on Pinterest or this website called www.imgmodels.com or this one called www.immmodels.com] Colin Ford or Marcus Hedbrandh or all three. (3) a Netflix edit. (4) a movie poster or Netflix poster.

3. You can send everything through my Instagram account.

4. If it is a graphic, my penname should be on it and please add your watermark as well, I don't want someone to steal your work, especially when you worked so hard on it!

5. You have until 31 August, meaning you have two months at least!

6. Have fun y'all! This one isn't as strict as FREAK's and that's only because FREAK is more complex(?) but the prizes are the same.

PRIZES!

FIRST PLACE.

three (to five) covers, icons (two to four) a follow (if I don't follow you already), moodboards for the stories (six to nine) and two (to four) movie/Netflix posters.

SECOND PLACE.

three covers, a follow (if I don't follow you already), moodboards (three to six) and a movie/Netflix poster.

THIRD PLACE.

two covers, a follow (if I don't follow you already), moodboards (three) and a movie/Netflix poster.

HONORABLE MENTIONS

a cover, a follow (if I don't follow you already) and a moodboard(s) (two to three)

HAPPY CREATING Y'ALL! I'll announce the winner(s) on my board and in this story and my soon to be up graphic portfolio (again *sigh*)

As for the prizes, I'll decide which story to make a cover for since I'm not a star wars fan and I know shit about the fandom (I know about baby Yoda tho lol and that he's adorable but baby groot beats him tho) so I'll choose one I'm comfortable with (like HP or marvel or DC) but other than that, I shouldn't have a problem. Unless your oc's faceclaim is Ariana Grande lol.