Wildest fanasty (fem reader) 🌶

🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶Smut 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

"If you keep going like this, I'll have to leave you with blue balls for 30 minutes, again." You tutted above Shigaraki, who threw his head back in frustration. You were filling his fantasies, yes, but fuck was it killing him slowly.

His personal journal was thrown to the other side of the room, filled with all the sinful things he had written with only one person in mind. How could he help himself when you owned every room you walked in? Or when he sees the smirk that graced your lips after getting a hero to spill even their own most profound secrets. He knew he lost it when he felt his pants tighten after you scowled at his presence in every meeting, the upturn of your nose making him swallow harshly.

Now, what breaking news would it be when the league finds out he wanted you to spit on him. Or how badly he wished you would step on his dick to the point where he'll confuse the pain with pleasure. Those ideas brought more euphoria than disgust, but it didn't matter when they were turned into reality.

The pain from his scalp brought him back to the present. Your glower only let the blood flow faster to his cock, which was evident in his tattered jeans. Your gaze averted to his hard-on before going back to his eyes. A cold laugh escaped your plump lips.

"This really turns you on? You really are a sick fuck." Your words only made him squirm harder in the chair, rattling the cuffs that ensured he kept his hands to himself. He already lost contact on the tips of his fingers, tape wrapped around each digit so he won't disintegrate his bindings. His whimpers only gain dynamic as he sat down in front of you, legs spread out to accompany his enormous hard-on.

"And look at your little nub. How adorable." You teased, fingers trailing up his covered member to the exposed happy trail and back down. Unable to conceal his voice anymore, Shigaraki groaned loudly, hips bucking for more contact. Except for the opposite only happened as you withdrew your hand entirely from his body, the pain in his scalp slowly moving to a dull ache.

"No! Please! Touch me, touch me, touch me!" He writhed in his bindings, the heavy chair legs scraping on the wood of the floor. His energy focused on getting cuffs off, yet the duct tape left nothing but inflamed skin. He flew his neck around, teeth bared in frustration before bowing his head, chest panting from his struggle. He could only hear your heels clacked against the wood boards before you grabbed his face, nails digging into his cheekbones.

"What I need you to understand is that rabid mutts get nothing in life," you released your hard hold on his face, your manicured hand slowly trailing down to his chapped lips.

"Only good boys do. Are you my good boy?" He nodded vigorously, only for your hand to snap back, holding his face still in a vice grip.

"Use your words, boy." You commanded, sitting right on his lap. In your skirt, your cunt sat just inches away from his aching dick. Whether it was imaginary or not, the heat he felt from your hot core had him more than obedient.

He was submissive.

"Yes, yes, I'll be a good boy." You smirked down at his pleading gaze, the submission making your cunt clench around nothing.

"Fine then, you deserve to enjoy this." You hiked up your skirt to the point where Shigarki's eyes met your lace panties. Another groan escaped him as you rocked back and forth on his dick, relieving some of the tension in his pant.

The main room echoed his moans and curses as you grind against his dick, your clit stimulated by the rough denim above his tent.

"This is what you've been waiting for?" You laughed as you swirled your hips, making Shigaraki thrown his head back in a groan. The strain in his neck almost unnoticeable due to the waves of the pleasure

"You're embarrassing, dick pulsing by just me whining on your cock. Now, what if the league walked in on you like this, huh?" Your words only spurred him on, pressing his feet into the ground to deliver you a sharp thrust into your cunt.

"Fuck," you whispered out.

"You really are into that shit." You chuckled. You rubbed against him for a final time before getting up. Shigaraki whimpered at the lack of contact, his pleas leaving his mouth the minute you came off.

"Oh fuck, please, keep touching me. I'll do anything just, please keep touching me."

"Then shut up." The tip of the revolver sent a chill down his nose straight to his dick. He didn't realize you had the strap attached to the holder on your thigh. And yet, he didn't care because it only excited him more. You watched as his cock twitch uncontrollably, a prominent vein greeting you after unbuckling his pants. With the gun still pointed at his nose, you brought down his brief; his massive dick sprung out from its release, a stream of precum now soiling the black fabric. Your eyes looked back up at him; the gaze stayed mischievous and domineering since the beginning.

"Shiggy, are you gonna be my good boy?" He bit his chapped lips out of habit, the skin breaking off into his mouth.

"Yes—fuck please— yes, I'll be your good boy. I'll be your best boy." You stood over his erection, lining the tip to the opening of your pussy.

"Good," a moan ripped from the both of you as you sank on his hard length; the pressure almost felt like it was ripping you open. Meanwhile, Shigaraki nearly cummed right there, your spongy walls enclosing all around him. The gun returned to its holder as you prepare for your ride.

It didn't take you long to move; your slick, making your riding easier as you rolled your hips on his cock. Shigaraki watch as you took in length, your pretty clit just kissing his pelvis before lifting back up and slamming back down. It was a sight to behold.

"Nngh—fuck yes, right there." He moaned out. Taped fingertips rubbing raw against his palms, only causing more pleasure than pain. He just wanted to touch you, to have your juices smeared across his pointer, to have his index and middle tweaking the stiff peaks of your clothed breasts, to have four fingers grab your jaw and draw you into a kiss. The tightness of your cunt sent lightning through his body, his mind cloudy, not knowing what to do. So, he pushed up against you, trying to kiss your lips.

"Just what are you doing, boy?" You stopped riding, your cunt still sheathing his cock. You shoved back his upper body. He whimpered out again, his body begging for him to move, to do something to cum. Your gaze demanded otherwise.

"Aw, did you try to go in for a kiss?" His cheeks burned further red by your teasing. His bangs hiding his embarrassment as he turned away. You grabbed his chin for him to face you, your shifting causing his dick to twitch.

"Fine then, open your mouth." Confused but still obedient, he opened his mouth wide, tongue slightly bowing out. You pursed your lips together, letting the spit slowly fall out of your mouth into his. The cold foreign substance touching his tongue quickly dissipated as you pulled him into a kiss. Your hips starting to move again, bouncing on his cock while he swallowed your moans. His thrusts met you halfway, your clit stimulated by the repeated clash on his pelvis. The wet sounds of hard fucking and cries echoed through the empty room, only you and Shigaraki knowing of each other presence. A trail of saliva connected your lips as you looked at him straight in the eyes. Your hands holding on to his crewneck as you bounce harder on his dick, the sounds of slapping getting louder and faster. You were moving faster than he could, his hips stuttering to connect to yours. The short babbles efusing from his lips told you his state; he was close to becoming undone.

"You've been such a good boy, treating me like this. You've been the best baby boy. Now cum for me, baby. Cum." His balls tightened on him as he came on demand, followed by the tightening of your walls as you came too. You rode out your orgasm before collapsing on your leader, your legs and ass burning from your endeavors. With tired legs, you lifted off Shigaraki, only to see him dazes with his head knocked all the way back. You smiled at his fucked out face before slipping your panties back in place. White numbers on your phone told you how many minutes you had left before the rest of the league came.

25 minutes remaining.

Looks like you have time for round 2.

———————————————————————————
Happy new year where I live it's 9:27 pm so I'm still in 2020 🖐😭