Random headcanon (fem-reder)

Smut 🌶🌶🌶

First things first, the poor bed is banging against the wall, it's almost crying at this point
his hips are rocking into you with vigor you've never felt before.
You really had to push his nerves for him to angry fuck you like this.Flirting with someone or even ignoring him.
The grip on your hips isn't enough for him anymore, his eyes scanning for anything he can hold onto. He doesn't think your skin can take more either, the bruises already forming along with some blood from where he's nails are digging into.
He moves your body closer to the headboard, towering over you and gripping the wood as he starts again, continuing the pace he set.
You know the bed will break, you fucking know it, but he's too lost and if you try to say something you're sure you're gonna get thrown on the floor and get fucked there.
Once you hear the screws and nails breaking loose, you brace yourself, the bed dipping under your weight. Try to hold onto him with your arms and legs, friendly advice.
He doesn't stop. He doesn't even fucking acknowledge it, burying his face in your neck and biting down, his hips surging forawrd with one final thrust, a rough bang of the headboard making the bed drop.
He's bursting spurts of hot cum into you pussy, hissing angrily as he holds you in place.
Don't say anything. Pretend it didn't happen, he'll fix it later.
He pulls out of you, laying onto the matres, his breathing shaky and deep.
The chances are you're stuck there till morning, so, sweet dreams.

——————————————————————————

Early update cause I felt like it 😜. Hope you love it and happy holidays 🙃