End (nb-reader)

Name grinned as she watched her beloved anime, my hero academia, that was what made her happy, watching it always made them grin, whether it was Denki's funny relaxed nature, Shinso's calm yet sarcastic nature, Dabi's good points about the society that they loved so much, Hawk's funny nature that hid a competent man, Todoroki's character development from a angry yet stoic to warm and open, Bakugo's strong personality, Jirou's easy smirk and sass, Shigiraki that always made them feel protective, like they wanted to protect him even though he could easily kill them if the mood took him if he were real. Toga's strong love, she just wanted to be accepted, Uraraka's dedication to her family, and of course Midorya's doing everything he needed to reach his dream, no matter what life threw at him.

Your pansexuality was strong.

They read the manga and watched the anime, it was great to do and they always enjoyed it. Even if there was the problems of how people act with quirks-the bullying that Midorya suffered for being quirkless and the same that Shinsou suffered for having a 'villain's quirk'. But still it felt like...there were people that really did work through it and in a way that felt like what they did.

Only the villains of their world was easier to see, even if they'd argue that some villians, like many of the League of Villains were not really villains. The pain and abuse that Toga, Shigiraki, and Dabi went through for example...were they really villains?

However it was what happened outside of this happy little bubble for this that was the problem. They had thought that the bullying, mean comments, and physical shoves would stop when they got out of school. In college it hadn't been too bad, they didn't pay attention but in the work place...

They thought they would be happier doing the job that they had felt they were meant to do but still...it was never ending. Every day there were the whispers, the giggles and the 'compliments' that they meant as insults. It wasn't too bad acting purposefully dumb like they took the compliments at face value. It was the shoves, the stealing of work, being brought in for not doing enough when they were one of the few who were working. (HR/your countries version of HR) doing nearly nothing.

Sighing they looked at the sleeping pills, the stress was so bad that they were barely sleeping and they needed sleeping pills. The loss of appetite making their body go into starvation mode, they had always been chubby but this made it even worse. The thoughts were swirling around them, they used to push it away but the more they thought of it was why to bother pushing them away? Ever since they lost contact with their friend group from growing up-they had always been a accepting group of outcasts together. But they all graduated and everyone went their own way.

Now...those thoughts were swirling and they let them infect them, they had no will or reason to fight. No dream or hope that they could actually reach those dreams at least. Letting those poisonous feelings enter them and drag them down, drag them down, down, down till finally they just wanted to sleep. Sleep forever.

Without thinking about it more they lumbered like a zombie, they changed into their comfiest sleep clothes and made a delicious cup of (coffee/tea/hot chocolate/etc) and flavored it just right. They took the pills they before would use just to let them sleep through the night and their drink and they slowly took the pills one by one. When they had finished the nearly new bottle they cuddled under the blanket and pulled the (favorite my hero academia character) plushie to their chest and smiled closing their eyes slipping off to sleep.

They never really thought about it, it was like they were only half in control of their actions. They woke up in a soft white light, looking around confused. A soft hand was stroking their (hair length) tresses, but there was no one there. No one they could see but they could feel a force. Whatever it was was strong, powerful, like could destroy the world powerful, yet familial, like a caring parent.