Relaxed ☁️ (reader x shigaraki)

Y/n = your name
Lov = league of villains
F/f  = favorite food

You were with your boyfriend Tomura shigaraki at the Lov hideout and you were bored. You walked to the kitchen and made a big bowl of popcorn and poured two glasses of raspberry lemonade. Then you went to shigaraki's room and put on your favorite show then waiting for to come to his room. He walked in and layed down on the bed in front of you , you run you're hand through his hair softly. You hand him some raspberry lemonade and share the popcorn it was a calming day. After a few episodes of your favorite show and grab your switch and put in animal crossing. And you grab shigaraki's switch and hand it to him.

~few minutes~
"Tom nook is so mean 😩" you whine "here I'll give you some bells 😇" shigaraki said
"Look at this shark 😮" shigaraki said
"No way that cool 🤩" you say
* y/n takes out net and hits Tom nook😈*
"Y/n you can't hit Tom nook" shigaraki replied play chasing them with a net.

After a few minutes more of animal crossing
You ordered food from Shigaraki's favorite restaurant. He was still playing animal crossing , you get up and change your clothes and kiss shigaraki bye while you go to get your favorite food.
You walked a few blocks to the restaurant and grab the food. You walk to a nearby GameStop and check out the games and you buy Minecraft and walk back to the Lov hideout. "Shiggy you're food" you called out walking to his room you hand him his food and you sit on his bed and eat your f/f.

"I love you y/n" shigaraki said out of nowhere "I love you too shigaraki" you say with a smile.