His (Nb reader)

Tomura fell back on his mattress with a sigh, stare unfocused as he gazed up at the ceiling. The day had been exhausting, starting off with endless official work as the League's leader and ending with even more work keeping all his teammates in line. Somehow they were all more annoying than usual, if such a thing was even possible. The only saving grace of his day was when he let himself see you.

He didn't approach you, since he wasn't quite ready for that yet, but Tomura still very much enjoyed watching. Just a quick glance through the window as you got ready for a night in was enough to get his heart racing. You were so naive, leaving your blinds open enough for a slip of your bedroom to show through; unless, perhaps, you'd left it open on purpose. Hoping, despite having no reason to believe it, that's he'd be watching. That he'd be there to let his eyes roam over your form as you pulled your shirt over your head, your newly revealed form a vision made just for him.

You never stayed in front of the window long, only enough to tease, to tempt him. Leaving Tomura wanting more and wondering what you looked like with the rest of your clothing shed. Did you have any freckles? Scars? Perhaps birthmarks? How far down would your blush spread under his gaze? Tomura needed to know, to see and feel with his own hands, but you were still just out of reach. For now. Soon, though, soon he could feel you to his heart's content, learning just where to touch to turn you into a writhing, desperate mess.

"Fuck." Tomura let his head hit the pillow, squirming uncomfortably at the tightening in his pants.

It was hardly fair to do this. After all, you were meant for eachother; he should be saving his pleasure for when he could share it with you. Did you ever touch yourself to the thought of him? But then he'd been so diligent in learning how to prepare for taking care of you, so maybe it would be okay to indulge a bit. Yeah, it was okay, he'd earned this.

Tomura's hand slowly crept down his chest, trailing across pale skin.  Yeah, this was fine.  You'd have to wait for him a bit longer, but that's okay, he was just waiting to make sure everything was perfect for when you joined him. He'd be without you for now, but he would have you soon, his to take and to treasure. And in return, he'd make sure to give you everything.

A shuddering breath shook Tomura's frame as he palmed his growing erection through his sweats, images of you beneath him running through his mind. Fuck, you'd look so good like that. You'd look up, eyes blown wide with desire as you'd tremble in need.  With each mental image, Tomura felt himself grow harder; he quickly stripped his pants and grabbed a nearby bottle of unused lotion, pumping some on his hand, eager to get back to his imagination. As he let his hand leisurely start to stroke his cock, Tomura lost himself in his plans for you.

First he'd take his time exploring, letting his hands roam over all the exposed skin he could find. Even if there was clothing in the way, his quirk would quickly get rid of it while you laid unharmed below; you wouldn't mind the loss of clothing, of course, since you'd been waiting for his touch for so long. God, you'd be so responsive to him. You're just as starved for him as he is for you, and you'd wait in anticipation for him to give you what you need. He'd crawl between your legs, pressing himself against you, mouth meeting yours as he'd kiss you, biting at your bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. You'd like that, wouldn't you? A touch of pain to remind you who was over you, making you moan out his name with an opened mouth slack with pleasure.

Tomura let out a gasp at the thought, wanting to feel the taste of his name on your tongue.

He'd use his mouth to explore next, following the path of his hands as he'd memorize the taste of you. Perhaps he'd mark his territory, not that anyone else would see most of it, as he worked his way down your neck to your chest, stomach, between your spread thighs. He could stop at your neck to leave it a galaxy of bruises, proof of his love and devotion. Or perhaps he'd focus on your chest, teeth gently scraping against a nipple as your back arched into his touch.

Maybe he'd even take a moment to learn what lies between your thighs, bringing you just to the point of release before pulling away; after waiting so long, you'd have to be patient enough to wait for his cock before cumming for him. Your first time together was going to be special, and Tomura wanted to be completely connected before you could lose yourself entirely to him.

Wherever Tomura choose to lavish in his attention, he was sure you'd sound beautiful as you moaned out his name, voice begging for more. Begging for him.

Tomura let out sharp gasp, hips jerking as a wave of pleasure washed over him at the thought; he grit his teeth, not yet ready to finish his fantasy. Careful not to push himself too far, Tomura slowly resumed stroking his dick, thumb catching the precum that had started to leak out. It was a shame he was alone, with only his own hand to rely on. Having you here would be so much better; you would feel so good, pliant beneath him as he mercilessly drove himself into you.

You'd lay back against the shaking bed, legs spread wide only for him in invitation. Tomura would hold your hips, hands gripping hard enough to bruise. But no matter how hard he'd hold you, you'd never fade away. Instead you'd only spread yourself wider, desperate and begging for more as Tomura rammed his hips forward without care for caution or rhythm. You'd want him so bad, knowing he could satisfy you more than you could imagine; you were madefor eachother, and he would show that in his every movement. And you would show it in the way you'd give in to him, losing yourself to pleasure as he took you.

What would you sound like, screaming his name as you shook in ecstasy? Would you gasp, moan, whimper? Would speech leave you altogether, so caught up in the sensation of him to remember to breathe?

Tomura spoke your name like a prayer, you his idol and he nothing but a loyal worshiper; whatever sounds to pass your lips would become his doctrine. And surely you would do the same. You'd worship him in return, give everything you had, all for him.

He would give himself to you, and take you as his. His to cherish, to protect, to consume. No one else could touch or tarnish you, and any unworthy hand to stray too close would burn. He could touch, though, he could touch you and take you apart, again and again and again until you were nothing but a part of eachother, a broken, beautiful mess of love, obsession, desire.

You belonged to him, you were his, you were his his his HIS HIS-

Whiteness overtook Tomura's mind as he came, a warbled yell escaping his lips as he grew taught before releasing over his stomach and chest. With a strangled exhale he forced himself to relax. As good as that felt, Tomura was left even more desperate than before. All he gained was a reminder that you were still out of his grasp.

With a sigh, Tomura grabbed a towel to clean off his chest. He wished you were here to share in the afterglow; you'd fit perfectly in his arms, and you'd stay relaxed as he held you tightly to his chest. It's where you belonged, in his arms. Always within his reach, never straying from his sight, perfect and loving and right there whenever he wanted you. Always there, so you could have all of him. Just like both of you wanted. And while for now you had to wait, soon you'd be together.

You and him were endgame so there was no reason to worry. One way or another, you would be his.