Part 12: OFA

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

9 Months Until the UA Entrance Exam.

"I may be a little rusty when it comes to my training, but I can still teach the two of you something." Shiori stated with Jiro and I look around.

"I expected allot of things from you, but why do you have a shovel and a spade in here?" Jiro questioned, as Shiori walks up and grabs the spade. In one quick motion, the gardening equipment is dug deep into a target on the wall.

"When in the real world, anything can be used as a weapon. Seeing how I cannot always rely on someone playing music when I need it, I learnt and trained how to fight with every object within this room." The retired pro answered, pulling out the spade from the target. "And before you guys get all mushy with me. The Hero commission has been pushing hard on me to 'help' train the next generation of heroes." Walking around the blades, my gaze locks onto a simple looking long-sword. Carefully running my hand down the fuller of the blade, curving around the guard and towards the grip of the sword. While I move away from the weapon a small lightning shock hits my hand, causing me grasp onto the sword as the other two turn over to me. "Was that a electric shock? Fucking hell. These past few months, a static charge has accumulated in this room. Making it a nightmare to train in."

"Well, we will get use to it as the months go by." I commented, letting go of the blade and walk over to them. "I won't answer for Kyoka, but I would love to learn whatever you can teach me."

"Come on, Izuku. If you think I'll allow you to out class me again, you have an other thing coming." Jiro challenged, as a small smirk forming our faces.

"Alright! I expect you guys here at 0500 in the morning." Shiori commanded, as the both of us nod in affirmance.

"HAI!!"

5 Months Until the UA Entrance Exam.

Returning home from a gruelling training today, I walk into the main living area as I notice Mum and Izumi sitting at the dinning table looking towards me. "Before you say anything. Their is no proof that I did anything."

"I know that. It's one of the few things that I actually taught you. Please sit next to your sister." Mum requested me, as I comply walking to the chair. "Do you two know why I called you two here?"

"N-no. If it was something bad then you'll be launching books at us." Izumi deduced, with mum nodding in affirmance. 

"It's about your Father." Mum informed, as both of us flinch slightly. "What do you remember about his quirk?"

"That it is a quirk, which is able to transfer between someone else." I answered, while Izumi continues to think. "However it got destroyed because he died before passing it onto someone."

"That's a assumption Izuku." Mum corrected, confusing me slightly. "When you two ran out of the hospital room, he transferred it to me."

"Why are you telling us now? You could have transferred it to someone else, keeping it a secret and continue to use it for your hero career." Izumi questioned.

"I want to transfer it to you, Izuku. And Izumi would know something is off if you begin to use a quirk out of no where." Mum stated, shocking me in the process. "What do you say? Do you accept OFA?"

"YES!/No." Izumi and I spoke in unison, as I look down at my hands.

"WHAT?!?" My sister shouted into my ear. "You have the chance to have the power to become next number 1 hero, and you're rejecting it?!"

"I've been thinking about this power ever since Dad's death, and it's been eating me up inside for years." I stated, looking Izumi in the eyes. "That power in my eyes is a curse. A curse that at the end of the day, will lead to the death of either myself or the people surrounding me." The room's mood becomes sombre as Izumi and I saddens at this thought. "Sigh* Izumi. I'll give you the choice to take the quirk, because no matter what I'll support you. After all. I am your older brother."

"Seriously. Pulling out the 'older than you' card. Why can't you accept it and I support you? We can be top heroes together!" Izumi countered, causing me to shake my head.

"You don't have the intelligence to support me. And their is nothing standing in my way from becoming a top hero, just creative thinking and problem solving." I answered, as she rolls her eyes.

"Fine, I'll take the quirk! Tell me what to do." Izumi announced turning back to a perplexed Mother.

"You two were fighting over power, but for the other?!?" Mum tries to recover herself. "Anyway the transfer is done by genetic transfer. So..." Mum stated while pulling out a strand of her hair. "Eat this!"

"Eeeeeeeeehhhhh!!!/Get Rekt!!!"

Thanks for reading and peace!