Part 15: Impossible Exam

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"God that exam was Impossible!" Izumi cried out, face planting her head into the desk next to me.

"Really? I found it fairly easy. I even wrote down multiple perspectives for every question, with the extra time." I countered, clearly noticing Katsuki becoming more annoyed from me.

"WHAT UP LISTENERS!!! CAN I GET A YEAAAAH!!!" Present Mic announced, into the now silent auditorium. "Rough crowd- LET'S GET INTO THE EXPLANTION FOR THE PRACTICAL EXAM!!!" As the he begins his speech, I put my noise cancelling earplugs on and start reading the handed pamphlet. 'Ok, their are 3 types robots worth different points that you must 'stop'. Does that mean, there's multiple ways of defeating them? Maybe I can ask, for now let's check the obstacles. Staged in a heavily urbanized area, and an other type of robot worth 0 points that would be difficult for most pro heroes- why did Izumi bump me? Oh someone called out to me.'

Pulling out my earplugs, I look towards the standing examinee with glasses. "Yes? Something wrong?"

"If you're here to listen to music and not pay attention, then I suggest you leave." He authoritatively exclaimed, causing the Pomeranian to snicker next to me.

"I'm not listening to anything. Theses are earplugs, so that I can block out the possible hearing damage." I countered, causing everyone to mummer how they wished they thought of it. "Seeing how you seemingly cut off Present Mic, may I ask a question before you continue your explanation?"

"SURE THING, LISTENER!" The pro announced, hurting my ears in the process. "FOR THE STANDING LISTENER, I WILL BE GETTING TO THE 0-POINTER SOON!! ALSO THE ROBOT SHOULLD BE IN THE PAMPHLET!"

"Ow. The robot worth 0 points is under 'Obstacles', right after the combat zone." I inform everyone, catching the guy off guard before seating back down seemingly embarrassed. "Anyways. Based off the wording in the pamphlet, is there multiple ways of defeating the robots? Other than destroying them."

"FANTASTIC QUESTION!!! YES, YOU ARE CORRECT!! INCAPACITATING VIA STOPPING MOVEMENT DOES COUNT, PLUS ALL THE ROBOTS USED TODAY MUST FOLLOW SAFETY RESTRICTIONS FOR HEAVY MACHINERY!" Present Mic informed, as a small smirk forms onto my lips. "NOW LET'S CONTINU-!!"

After surviving the loud blond with experience, Izumi and I separate to our examining areas. Walking off the bus, I see Uraraka calming herself in the middle of the contestants. A small smile forms on my face as she looks over to me, only to turn and face the gate. Saddened by this, I decided to walk towards the entry point. Taking a step forward, a hand grabs my shoulder from behind. "If you were about to sabotage her chances to improve your own, then I request you leave." The same glasses examinee scolded me, while everyone stares at me.

"Sorry, but I think you need new glasses." I started off, confusing him. "Unless you're blind, then you would know that we enter the exam through that gate. I suggest you stop pretending to be Ingenium, and actually use your brain. Now, if you excuse me. I'll leave you to be a disappointment to your family by yourself." Flicking his hand off me, and walk towards the gate. 'God, Shiori and Kyoka have rubbed off on me.'

Right as I almost make it to the front, the begins to open. Taking the opportunity, I rush into the mock city. "What are you doing?!? The exam hasn't started yet!"

"WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU WAITING FOR!?!" Present Mic announces, catching everyone's attention while I notice the dimly glowing red button hidden on the robot. "THERE IS NO COUNT DOWNS IN REAL LIFE!! GO, GO. GO!"

<Inko's POV>

"It seems we have a unique batch this year!" Principal Nedzu comments, watching Izuku using a dislodged metal pipe to wack the emergency shut down switches on the robots.

"It seems brute force is still the chosen method of point collection." A man with a grey scarf completely black clothes blandly comments, indicating someone downing sugar and Izumi blitzing every robot in her way. "Don't even get me started with aggressive examinees." Directing our attention towards the students that are uncaring of other, with Katsuki Bakugo being the prime example.

"Those attributes can be altered with the right guidance, Eraserhead." I countered, causing him huff in begrudging agreeance.

"Well there is one trait that we cannot easily nurture." The hyper-intelligent chimera countered, pressing a yellow button with a skull on it. The cameras jostle about, as mountains of pure metal rise seemingly out of the ground. "Let's see if anyone has the heart of a hero." Wrecking havoc, multiple 0-pointers rumble across every battle centre. Besides all the contestants that began running without a care in the world, only 2 stopped and sprung into action to save the people trapped by the debris. A small smirk forms on my face, as both Izuku and Izumi rushed in to aid the grey and brown haired victims. The twins both a small wind blast in the dust cloud. Izumi sparking green lightning around her with newly shown red lines on her legs and arm, completely destroying the robot and her limbs. Izuku effortlessly threw his makeshift staff at the robot, precisely hitting the emergency off switch at the neck of the robot. Jogging over to the girl, he catches the pipe and uses it to force the rumble her. While Izumi splashes into the ground, not her but the ground due to the guy trapped using his quirk to save her.

"Those two are truly remarkable~." Midnight hummed seductively, much to my annoyance. "I'm extremely curious about the cute boy, that I don't think he used his quirk. Who is he?"

"His name is my son, Izuku Yagi. Sometimes he goes by Izuku Midoriya, and he's diagnosed as quirkless." I informed, catching mostly everyone off-guard in the process.

"Graviton." Principal Nedzu spoke, silencing everyone in the process. "If you didn't ask me to look into his diagnoses before the exam, then I would have asked you now. What he just done, was beyond any possible calculations for a peak human conditioning the that level of accuracy. If you excuse me, I have a seemingly impossible mystery to figure out."

Thanks for reading and peace!