Part 10: Tears

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

Finishing the questions that the police officer, I turn my head to see Izumi standing in the crowed. "Izumi?! What are you doing here?" I walk up to her, noticing Shiori looking over with a shocked expression.

"I wanted to surprise you at work- what happened here?!" She explained, pulling her into a hug.

"Villain attack, let's head home. I got the day off because of it." I answered, with Izumi nodding as we walk away. Completely silent for the entire walk, noticing that Izumi is getting uncomfortable. Entering the house, I close the door behind us. Instantly pulling her back into a hug, tears flowing down my face.

"Izuku what's wrong?! Did something bad happened?!" Izumi questioned, returning the hug.

"The villains were after us! I told them my biological father's name and my quirkless nature, I told them that you would be there soon. They would have kidnapped you because of my lie!" I shouted as shock and fear runs though her. "They were talking about doing things to you right in front of me, like I couldn't do anything against them." Both of us collapse onto the ground crying, until the front door opens.

 "Izuku, Izumi! Are you- Oh are you guys alright!?! I heard that the store got attacked by villains! Why are you guys crying?!?" Mum rushed to our sides, willing us into a her own hug.

3 Years and 9 months after All Might's death

Throughout the months after the attack, the store's costumer revenue rapidly increased. People who are fans of Best Jeanist coming in and buying instruments that hero knows how to play, but more importantly lovers of music in the area began hanging out inside the store. Almost losing my job due because of mum, only keeping it because the owner is a pro hero and that I'll be going under Midoriya while working. Waiting for customers now is far more enjoyable, listening and watching people play or dance to the music. "Umm, excuse me. We'll like to return this electric guitar." A man with long blond hair walks up, with two women with purple hair standing behind him.

"Shiori, they're customers wish to return an item!" I call out before turning back to them. "Do you mind handing over the item?" I requested, as the younger purple haired girl places the guitar case on the bench. As I pull it out, Shiori walks to us from the back office.

"Hey Kyotoku, what's wrong with the guitar?" She questioned as I inspect the guitar. 

(You can't lie to me, that this guitar looks good

(You can't lie to me, that this guitar looks good.)

"Well Kyoka here was playing it perfectly fine until the strings broke, but after she rewired the guitar it stop sounding right. When she gave it to me I thought it was the wire and rewired, and the issue remained. We believe that it must have damaged itself when the strings broke the first time." The man answered.

"Oh, so I assume that this young lady here is Kyoka? Hello, I'm Nakatomi Shiori. I used to play with your dad back in the day." She introduced herself to Kyoka.

"Hi, I'm Kyoka Jiro." She spoke slightly distracted by what I'm doing. "And who might you be?" Directing her question to me.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, pleasure to meet you." I stated looking back at them. "Also, I think I know the problem with the guitar." Taking them aback at this, gesturing to continue. "You were correct that it was the strings, however you replicated the same issue. The strings are completely on the opposite sides." Showing the string layout as Shiori and the older purple haired lady began massaging their temples, as I rewire the guitar.

"I expect this from Kyoka, but from you Kyotoku? You have years of reasons to not make this mistake." The blond began scratching the back of his head from Shiori's scolding. "Izuku. Seeing how you figured out the issue, why don't you play us a song on it?"

"You know I've never played any form of guitar, what so ever?" I annoyingly questioned with a massive grin forming on her face.

"I know, but one thing I have that you don't." She stated looking at me finishing the rewiring. "I have faith that you can figure it out,"

"Aka, you just want to watch me suffer." I countered, standing up and walking over to the guitar setup. The one's that were on it helped me set it up, as I take a seat. Deciding to figure out how the guitar actually works, then beginning think of a guitar solo that I heard. "Sigh, let's hope that I'll won't make a complete fool out of myself." I state before closing my eyes before beginning.

Metallica - One [Tried posting the actual cover however Wattpad wasn't having it]

Starting out it surprises everyone besides Shiori, Kyotoku instantly recognising it. "Does he know what song his's playing?" As one of the regulars begins crying in a silent breakdown.

"Going by that guys reaction, absolutely not. He taught himself how to play the piano by ear, and seemingly it's a universal skill for all instruments." Shiori answered, with the presumably husband and wife listen in a silent shock.

"It's fairly good." Kyoka stated right before the hardest rift begins (You can tell I have no idea terms for music). "I stand corrected, he's amazing!"

Finishing the song, I slowly open my eyes. Looking around, I notice that everyone is in a state of shock or amazement. The guy with red eyes who had a slight breakdown spoke first. "Dude, do you know what song you played?"

"Not in the foggiest. I believe I heard it from one of you guys, so I just replayed it by memory." I answered. "Ow! My fingers! That's it! I'll be sticking to piano!" Announcing my new found hatred, while beginning to pack away the guitar.

"This guy doesn't even care that he played one of the hardest considered guitar solos in the world."

Thanks for reading, also I had huge writers block for this part! Peace!