Chapter 37 ~ More News

Adriana P.O.V

As I was throwing these hard ass licks towards india face, I felt somebody pulling away, I tried getting away from they grip but they was strong as hell and I know it couldn't be Tae, I looked back to see Von.

Adriana: Let me Go Dayvon! *Tries breaking from his grip*

Durk: Aye Von get her out of here before these people call 12 *helps india off ground*

I tried getting out of Von grip but this nigga wasn't letting go at all.

Adriana: *calms down a lil* Von I'm good bro, I'm good.

Von: You sure gang?

Adriana: Yeah

As soon as he left me go, I sped walked over to India finna pop her ass again but Durk pushed me back.

Durk: The fuck is you doing this extra shit for Adriana. *looks at Adriana*

Adriana: Miss All lips bitch here, Came to my house and damage my car, THE ONE I GIFT MYSELF! *looks at India*

Durk: Why you did that *looks at India*

India: Durk I know you got this Bird brain ass bitch pregnant.

Adriana: then you should've took that up witcho nigga instead of coming to
My house fucking up my shit I paid, he started back fucking with me first so guess what my fucking ass did, I STARTED BACK FUCKING WITH HIS ASS!

Amina: At this point all three of them look dumb asf for still fucking with this nigga *mumbles to Tae*

Tae: Right

India: You know what ion two fucks about this situation, all of y'all need to get the fuck from around my house! *storms in house with Durk behind her*

Amina: A house that you didn't even buy *laughs and shakes head* Chile anyways come on Adriana, I think I seen one of them white nigga's calling 12.

Adriana: where my daughter at? *roll eyes and Looks at Durk*

Durk: My mama got her

I rolled my eyes and walked away with Tae and Amina behind me.

Von: When you gon fuck with a nigga Mina!

Amina: BYE DAYVON! *rolls eyes*

As we were walking away, I stopped in my tracks.

Tae: What? *looks at Adriana*

I walked back to Durk house and Headed to India Black G Wagon, I got on top her car and took my foot and smash her windshield hard asf, I kept doing until the Windshield was all the way crack, I jumped down and walked over to Amina and Tae.

Amina: Girl you bogus asf

Adriana: I mean Shii two people can play games *shrugs*

We jumped back over the gate and we headed back to my house.