Chapter 16 ~ Court

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana Crib 📍

I was sitting on my bed Eating a Bag of Hot Cheetos while on FaceTime with My Sister Yasmin.

Yasmin-So You ready For today? *Doing Makeup*

Adriana-Girl I honestly don't know,I just hope I don't break down and cry *Drink Blue Gatorade*

Yasmin-Girl I'll be there and if you want to cry you will have somebody shoulder to cry on.

Adriana-Aww *Heading towards bathroom* Thanks Yas. *Turns on shower and make sure it's at a good temperature*

Yasmin-No Problem Sis,Well I'll See you when you get here.

Adriana-Alright Sissy Pooh.

I then hung up and turned my Bluetooth on and "Heat" by Chris Brown ft Gunna blasted through my speakers,I then hopped in the shower and stayed in there for about 20 minutes and I even made time to wash out my hair after I was done I Dried off and put my towel around Me and I wrapped my Hair in a Towel and I sat on my bed and FaceTime Tae.

Tae-You look so different without lashes on but you still cute*Chuckles*

Adriana-Thanks and That's why I don't like taking my lashes off around People. *Laughs* But Anyways You trynna do my Hair today.

Tae-Fasho,How you want it?

Adriana-Uhh Let's Try Long Blue Wavy

Tae-Alright,I'll be there in like Ten minutes.

Adriana-Okay.

I then Hung up and I lotion my legs and body and I put on my Outfit (Outfit at Top) and I went into my walk in closet and tried Finding me and purse which I pulled out a black Gucci purse and I put all my stuff I need in the purse and I headed into the bathroom and started doing my Makeup.

Tae-So how you feeling about today? *Doing Hair*

Adriana-All I Hope is good And Positive News *On Phone*

Tae-Okay I'm done girl.

I looked at myself in the Mirror and Smiled at him and I handed him 100$ with an extra Tip.

Tae-Girl you didn't have too.

Adriana-No Tae,I wanted to..

Wow I actually started to Talking like Durk,Man I really hope they free my baby because if they don't Imma be lost forever.

Tae-I hope everything goes good. *Hugs her*

Adriana-*Hugs back* Thanks I hope so too

Tae-Well I'll see you later *Putting Money In Fanny Pack Across Chest*

Adriana-Alrighty Tae *Smiles at him*

Tae-Good luck Luv *Starts walking out door*

Adriana-Thank you Again.