Chapter 9 : The New Life

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House📍

I was packing my Shoes up while Durk was packing a few of my clothes,Today Me and Durk was Officially moving To Atlanta.

Durk-Mann how much we got pack,I'm tired *Lays On bed*

Adriana-*Chuckles* after I'm done packing these "IM" Done *Looks over at him*

Durk-Wait a minute,Why you over there quoting I'm,I did help you.

Adriana-Barely..

He then rolled his eyes playfully and picked me up Spinning around and I started laughing.

Adriana-Durk Stop you making me Dizzy!

Durk-So...Say you Sorry.

Adriana-*Laughs* Durk...I'm sorry

He then threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me and we both came eye to eye with each other,I couldn't help it but Durk was so damn fine.

Durk-Damn you so Pretty *Licks Lips*

Adriana-Tell me something I don't know *Laughs* but you ain't bad Durk.

Durk-Adriana I know you want to say it.. *Laughs*

Adriana-Say what?

Durk-That I'm fine...I be seeing how you be looking at me and you think I don't be seeing that shit.

We both chuckle.

Adriana-...Yea you fine and all of that

Durk-You know you nobody can't have you right?

Adriana-Why *Raises eyebrow smirking*

Durk-Because You really Mines just not yet.. *Smiles*

Adriana-Whatever..

He then started kissing all over my face which made me giggle,I then seen Dthang walk in which Durk got off of me.

Dthang-Aw shit,Don't let me interrupt *Smiles at Durk*

Durk-*Roll eyes* what you want?

Dthang-I just wanted to tell y'all,Y'all need hurry up because the Jet Lands in 25 minutes and we need to leave like now.

Durk-*Stands up* Alright,Have they already shipped Adriana car to her New house.

Dthang-Yea but come on.

Durk-Okay damn

Durk then helped me up and grabbed the box of shoes and as he was walking out,I looked around the room realizing I'm actually moving.I then headed downstairs and put the keys on the Kitchen island and headed outside and We got in the Black BMW Truck and we headed to Where Durk Private Jet was.

🛩

🛩

🛩

🛩

🛩

I had my headphones in listening to "Self control ~NBAYoungboy" while looking down from the window looking at the City lights,I then looked over to see Durk sleeping which made me smile because he was so cute while he was sleeping.I then looked over to see Dthang On the phone with his Girlfriend I'm assuming and Von was Writing a Couple of Words in his notebook but I'm guessing they was lyrics.

Adriana-What you writing about? *Takes headphones out and looks at Him*

Von-*Looks over at her* Oh um a couple of lyrics for my next Album.

Adriana-Oh that's what's up...

Von-Can I ask you something...?

Adriana-Sure.

Von-So what's going on between you and Durk? *Smiles*

Adriana-Honey ain't nothing going on between me and Durk we are Just Close friends.

Von-Close friends turns into lovers,But I've seen Durk get hurt by too many people already and I don't want my Fam getting hurt again.

Damn that was the deepest shit I ever heard Von say or any other nigga say...

Adriana-I'm never going to hurt Durk,Even if we fall out Durk is always going to have a place in my heart because I got to remember Durk is helping/Helped me.

Von-Yeah he helped me with a lot too that's why I want the best for him,Adriana You seem cool and all so hopefully we can be Cool.

Adriana-Yeah we can,Just stop flirting with me *Laughs*

Von-Mhm Whatever *Chuckles*

He then put his headphones in and started back writing,My eyes then started to feel heavy as I listen to the music that came on my playlist I then felt asleep not worrying about a thing.

Opinions 💭 || >

Vote🖤 || >

Share💯|| >

{Wassup y'all ☺️ , but Umm I might change my Cover of the book 🤷🏽‍♀️❕}

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter .❤️💯