Chapter 26 ~ Apart

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House 📍

I was Rocking Armoni to sleep when my Phone starting going off,I then looked and seen it was from Durk which I didn't even look at.I shut my phone down because I really didn't want to be bothered Right Now,I then heard a knock at the Door.I then went into Armoni room and put her in her crib and headed to the door,I opened it to see Durk ass which I about slam the Door in his but his strong ass stopped it and he walked in and shut the door.

Adriana-Durk get out,Ion wanna be bothered with yo ass right. *Walks In Kitchen and sits at Island*

Durk-*Walks behind her and sits on island and looks at her* I'm sorry Adriana.

Adriana-Ion even care no more Durk,You can kiss your daughter Bye and Maybe you can see her when yo ass Tighten up. *Looks at him*

Durk-LOOK! I said I was sorry and you not going to keep my daughter away from me Adriana..Let's not forgot I made her too.

Adriana-And let's not forgot I carried her and gave birth to her so you can leave now. *Stands up*

He then walked over to me and Grabbed me by my Neck and Started Tonguing Me down which I enjoyed but I didn't want to be a fool and just forgive him that quick so I pulled away.

Adriana-It ain't gone Work Durk *Looks up at him*...Maybe it isn't meant to be Durk.

Durk-Adriana Yes it is Adriana and them things I said earlier I didn't mean det.

Adriana-If you didn't mean it,You wouldn't have said it..

I then seen his phone Ding which he had a message,He then started to reach over for it but I grabbed it and I looked at it and the contact name said "India" and the messages said.

"When you trynna Hit this again ?😏"

I then looked up at him and he snatched his phone back.

Adriana-Get yo stuff and Leave,I'm done with yo clown ass.

Durk-Adriana-

Adriana-Nah get yo shit and Leave Durk.

He then Sucked his teeth and headed upstairs and I then followed him I watched as he packed his stuff and this shit was really making Blood Boil,I Gave Durk My Everything I even told this Nigga secrets That nobody else knew about,When Durk was In Jail who was there a his Court appearance..Me not that bitch India.

Adriana-Durk what did I ever do to you..?

He then ignored me and Kept packing stuff in his Gucci Duffel Bag,I then walked out and headed into Armoni room to see Wide Awake I guess she heard Us Arguing.I then Picked her and I kissed her at the top of her head.

Adriana-Yo Daddy is a Hot ass Mess..I tell you don't Never date a nigga like him but mommy love you sweet baby.

I then kissed her and she started Giggling,Durk walked in with his hoodie on and he had his duffel bag in his hand and his MCM bookbag.He then put the duffel bag down and took Armoni From Me.

Durk-*Kissing her cheeks* I love you baby

I then watched as he talked to her and walked around with her,I felt hot tears Coming down my face which I wiped away he then put Armoni in her Crib and He looked at me up and Down with his Brown Hazel Eyes and he grabbed his duffel bag and left,I then went followed him and I watched as he left.

{I know this a lil ass update but how y'all feeling?}

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽