Chapter 17 ~ He's Home .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Durk House 📍

I threw my head back as Durk ate me out.I then started moaning like crazy which his tongue game got faster,We then heard a knock on the door but we ignored it but it knocked again,He then groaned and got up.

Durk-Damn a Nigga just got out can he can Some Peace. *Putting Grey Joggers on*

Adriana-*Laughs* You has Enough anyways *Getting under Covers Smiling*

Durk-Nah I'll probably be back from some more *Smirking*

He then walked out and I reached over and grabbed my Phone from the Nightstand and checked to see I had 1 message from Amina.

Amina .👯‍♀️♾
Did they Free Tha kid ?

Adriana
Yes ma'am 🥰 but he on house arrest.

Amina .👯‍♀️♾
Good,So who house Y'all gone be staying at?

Adriana
Well me and Durk planned to stay at his house since he can record and stuff and he want me to stay.

Amina .👯‍♀️♾
Aww y'all cute but I know you probably getting fuck so imma let you get back to it.😂

Adriana
Girl Bye 😂🙄 .

I then put my phone aside,I then grabbed my Grey leggings and I slip on my Nike Slides and I put my Blue hair in a bun and I grabbed my Purse and Keys and my phone and I decided I should head to the shop since I didn't have nothing else to do.As I was heading downstairs I seen a Boy with black dreads and he had a hoodie on with Black Knee ripped jeans and some air forces on.

Boy-Damn this all you *Looking at Adriana up and down*

Durk-Yes Sir *Smiling* Where you finna go bae *Looks at her*

Adriana-Oh I'm just finna head to the shop to see what's up.

Durk-Alright and I'll see you later *Smirks at her*

He then kissed me and I kissed back.

Boy-Oh lemme stop being rude my name Tory but OTF calls me Yung Tory *Smiles showing Grillz*

Adriana-Hi..My Name Adriana but imma see you later. *Looks at Durk*

Durk-Okay baby.

I then walked out the door and got into my car and headed to the shop.

I then walked into to see Amina working her ass off which I felt bad because I don't want her to feel like I'm working her off a little to hard,I then walked over to the counter and I opened up a second counter and I helped her after handle all of the customers she then sat down in a chair and I sat up on the counter.

Adriana-Amina you shouldn't be working you ass off like this,I promise you I will try to hire another person in here to help you out.

Amina-Girl I'm fine-

Adriana-No I don't you being to hard on yourself I'll have Lena To help us find one *Smiles*

Amina-Alright *Smiles Back*

As we were talking,I then see Lena walked in typing away on her iPad.

Adriana-Hey Lena *Smiles*

Amina-Heyy *Smiling*

Lena-*Smiles* Hey,So Adriana I have Good News.

Adriana-Spill it.

Lena-Well Fashion Nova wants You to Sponsor they outfit. *Looking at her smiling*

Adriana-*Smiles* Oh my God that's so Good so when will I have the outfit.

Lenna-Uh they should be coming tomorrow *Looks at IPad*

Adriana-Oh Okay,So basically what I have to do is wear they clothes and Promote it on Social media Right?

Lena-Correct,But your taking the deal right?

Adriana-Hell yea.

Lena-Alright but do you have anything else I can do for you?

Adriana-Yes can you try finding another person for Cashier.

Lena-Yes I will.

Adriana-Thanks Lena.

Lena-Your welcome.

She then smiled at us and started walking out the door.

Amina-Bitch I see you glowing *Looks Over At Adriana*

Adriana-...I know you do,When I tell you that boy can put it down...He can *Chuckles*

Amina-Ouu okay,Looks like I need me a Durk too *Laughs*

Adriana-Girl you should,But I'm finna get back to the house girl but you to the shop right.

Amina-You know I do *Smiles*

Adriana-Alright see you

Amina-Byee.

I then grabbed my purse and phone and headed out the shop,I then got into my car and headed home.When I got home I didn't see Durk and that Tory boy so I headed into Durk bedroom to see he was laying down on his phone with his shirt off showing all his tats which really just turned me on all the way,I threw my Purse on the Dresser and my Phone and I laid next to him and he put this phone away.

Durk-Oh you back. *Smiling*

Adriana-Well duhh *Smiling*

Durk-Damn I must be the luckiest Man. *Holding her hand looking at her*

Adriana-Boy you just now noticing *Holding his hand resting head on chest*

Durk-Nah I've been noticing Girl,But Adriana do you really love Me?

Adriana-Durk..You know I love you,Your like my closet bestfriend.

Durk-Damn I really never had a female to say that to me.

Adriana-Well I'm not like them other girls that just fuck you and take your money,I'm actually here to stay Durk and not leave.

Durk-*Kiss her head* I think I really just found my future Babymama.

Adriana-And I think I just found my Future baby Daddy *Smiles*

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽

{I just felt like updating again but I love y'all support fr 🤝💛 .}