Chapter 38 : The Ending

Durk P.O.V

India : Get the fuck out Durk !

Durk: I bought this shit india!, you can't make me leave.

India: I don't give a fuck, GET OUT AND GO TO YO "MAIN BABYMAMA" HOUSE *Yells*

Durk : You know what india imma let chu do you bro. *Walks out*

I then heard her crying, I could care less about how shorty feel, imma be honest right now, the only person I want right now is Adriana.

At the end of the day, I was wrong for playing the both of them but let the truth be told, I couldn't get away from Adriana, shorty then been there for me when things was tough, she showed me love that nobody else really shown me besides my mom.

I got into my car and headed to Adriana house, it's time to make things right.

                            Adriana P.O.V

I was sitting in my room on the floor with tears running down face while thinking about me Me and Durk memories.

How could he do this to me, I did nothing but love Durk Derrick Banks, I showed him love and appreciation, The only thing I wanted from his ass was nothing but loyalty.

As I crying, I heard a loud ass knock on my door.I ignored it and started back crying.

Tae : Adriana..

I looked up to see Durk behind Tae with his hand in his pocket, he walked over to me. I put my head in my knees.

Durk: Adriana-

Adriana: ion even Wanna hear it bro..

Durk : Look Adriana I'm sorry for everything i den did to you, I swear I am..I got with india to get over you-

Adriana: *sits up with tears in eyes* Durk the only thing I wanted from you was loyalty, was I asking for too much.

Durk : *puts head down* Yea I know I fucked up.

Adriana: and did

Durk: I just want things right with us Adriana, I want us both to move on...I want chu to happy cause I'm not the one for you Shorty.

Adriana: Yeah I know.

Durk: So can we push all this shit behind us and be cool *smiles*

Adriana:... mhm but I still don't like you *roll eyes playfully*

He smiled and stood up, grabbing my hand and pulling me.He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

Adriana: So that means no more Durkio Dick

Durk: *Chuckles* I guess not

Adriana: *chuckles*

3 Years Later

Adriana: Bag you play too much gimmie yo phone *Runs after him*

He laughed and kept running until I caught up with him, I pushed him on the floor and got on top of him.

Bagg: huh *hands her phone*

Adriana: Thank you Sir *smiles*

Bagg: and where you going looking all fancy and shit

Adriana: Aw I forgot to tell you me and Moni going to Durk and India daughter birthday party.

After all the shit that went down, I'm surprised he still married india but love is love I guess.