Chapter 1 ~ Bottle girl .

Adriana P.O.V ~ L.A📍

I was Flat ironing my hair while "High fashion" blasted through my Beats Speaker.

"If we hop in the Benz is that okay?
Is it okay if I call you my Prada bae?
I ain't no player, I just got a lot of baes
But let me tell you, I like you a lot, bae
I wanna start at the top and the bottom, bae
Know you want the shoe with the red on the bottom, bae
You know I like when you ride at the top, bae"

I nodded my head to the rest of the lyrics,After I was done I put my outfit on and I grab my keys and purse off the bed.I then got into my 2019 Mercedes and headed to work which I realized I was late to.

I  arrived and I took a deep breath and looked at club.Your probably asking "Is she a stripper?" no I'm a bottle girl at LA 305 club,I didn't really like working here because of the bitches and two i didn't just wanted to be know the as the Bottle girl.I actually wanted to be known as somebody and something but I'll just have to wait and find out what happens next in life.I grabbed my purse and headed into the building where I seen my boss talking to one of the girls.He then saw me and he waved the girl off.

Clifford-Adriana...Do you want to tell me why your 4 minutes late?

Adriana-Well see-Gco

Clifford-I don't have time,Just don't do it again and I will take 25% of your money away from your check. *Walks away*

I Rolled my eyes..I can't stand his old ass,I then headed to back so I can change into my outfit which was damn near lingerie,I swear I can't wait to leave this bum ass club when I get the chance.I seen some of the girls in there already which gave me the stares but I really didn't give a fuck,I only had one girl to talk to and that was Jayda she was cool and chill not like these other hoes and she just started working here like an week ago.

Jayda-Hey Boo *Smiling and sitting down*

Adriana-Hey Girl *Putting heels*

Jayda-Is everything okay?

Adriana-Yeah,It's just I can't stand that old ass boss..I swear he makes me sick some times. *Tying up heels*

Jayda-Awh shit what he do? *Taking Shirt off*

Adriana-He's taking 25% out my check because I was late but when Talisa gets here late it's a different story *Roll eyes*

Talisa was a hoeiana That works here with me and Jayda couldn't stand her ass.I'm not gone lie that bitch bad but she fuck anybody she get her hands onto that's why her and Clifford are so close cause they fuck behind close doors.

Jayda-Girl fuck them both and just do you..okay?

Adriana-Imma try..

Jayda-And bitch guess who in here tonight?

Adriana-Who?

Jayda-Lil Durk

Adriana-Bitch you lying *Looks at her laughing*

Jayda-I know I play a lot but this time I'm foreal..Come look

She then pulled me and we went out,She then pointed out to where he was.I then rubbed my eyes to make sure it was real and it was real And damn he was fine.

Jayda-Girl I know he finna Give me all the Benjamins *Sticks our tongue*

I then laughed at her and we both walked back in and she started doing her makeup.

Jayda-So Adriana...What was always your dream job instead of working a Club as a bottle girl?

Adriana-*Chuckles a little* Well I want to own my own hair line and become a model and stuff and maybe even host some clubs.