Chapter 10 ~ATL .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Atlanta Georgia 📍

I opened my eyes to see Durk on his phone while talking to Von,I then sat up and looked out the window realizing it was daytime.

Durk-You Need Some Makeup On.

Him and Von laughed but I just mean mugged them.

Adriana-Both of y'all shut the fuck up. *Gets on phone*

Durk-Mann I'm just playing,But we here.

Adriana-*Puts phone down and looks out window* I see.

The Jet then started to land and His bodyguards help us get the bags and we then got into the Black Truck and we then headed to my new house,About 23 minutes later we arrived at this nice ass house which I bought myself.

Durk offered to buy me a house but I told him I'll buy because I don't need no man taking care of me...We then got out and we walked in which was nice we then headed to kitchen which was big and then we headed to the back where a big ass pool was.

Adriana-Damn I didn't know it was going to be this nice *Looks around Smiling*

Durk-It's nice and all but I still don't know why you didn't want to stay with me *Looks at her*

Adriana-Because I know you been having hoes over at your house. *Looks over at him*

Durk-Man no I don't,I put all my hoes aside for you *Winks at her*

I then Giggled shaking my head.

Adriana-You so Extra bruh.

Durk-I know *Laughs* But I got a surprise for you tomorrow.

Adriana-Ouu tell me. *Pokes lips out*

Durk-Nahh you'll see tomorrow *Smirks at her* but I'm Hungry as hell

Adriana-Can you Run me to the Grocery store and I'll cook,But let me go get ready.

Durk-Alright,Imma be looking around.

Adriana-Okay

I then went upstairs and took a 20 minutes and brushed my teeth and put my outfit on.
I then headed downstairs and Durk was standing against on the wall in the living room on his phone,He then looked up at me and started Smiling.

Durk-Ouu Damn you looking real good for me *Puts Phone in Pocket*

I then chuckled.