Chapter 8 ~ Moving Forward .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Durk house 📍

I was sitting on Durk bed talking to him while he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

Durk-So Adriana I got something to ask you *Looks at her white wiping mouth off with towel*

Adriana-Yes.

Durk-Do you ever considering Moving Out from L.A

Adriana-Yeah maybe one day.. *Walks towards bathroom* Why What's up?

Durk-Well I was thinking..How about you move to Atlanta with Me.

Adriana-I mean I do want to start something new,But Durk this too much to ask for.

Durk-No it's not,You good lil mama you ain't to worry...You gone be fine with me *Smiles at her*

I then smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his waist,He then grabbed my waist and he took a picture of me and him which I hid my face.

Durk-Why you hiding your Sexy ass face *Chuckles at her*

Adriana-*Giggles* because I don't want your crazy ass fan thinking we dating.

Durk-They want have to think for to long *Smirks at her*

Adriana-Crazy ass *Smiles and walks out bathroom* Durk take me home.

Durk-Alright

Durk then gave me a pair of his basketball shorts and I put those on and I then slid on some slides I had in my purse and we then got into the car,We had a good ass conversation the way to my house we then pulled to my house and I opened my door.

Durk-Well imma see you later baee *Smiles at her*

Adriana-I'll see you later Durk *Chuckles*

I then got out and he waited until I got into the house and left,I swear Durk a really sweet person I just people feel like he a bad person because of how many times he went to jail but that shit don't matter to me as long as he try to do better.I then walked in the house and headed upstairs and took a 15 minutes shower I then brushed my teeth and put me on a comfortable outfit on and laid across my bed to see my phone blowing up by Jayda.

Jayda .
GIRLL ARE YOU AND DURK OFFICIAL????!!!

Jayda .
HOLD UP SIS!!!!

Jayda .
YALL CUTEEEEE !

I Then looked confused and I went out to Instagram and seen the Shade room posted something about me and Durk from the club last night.

#PressPlay : Looks like #Lildurk Is All boo'd with another girl,What y'all think?  #TSRbaewatch

I then strolled down to the comments to see a lot of people making a Conversation about this,I then seen Durk comment

durkioworld:Y'all Chill,She ain't bae YET ! 😉

346,000 replies

I then liked the comment and I heard a knock on the door to see Jayda with a bunch of snacks in her hands smiling.

We were on the sofa watching T.V and talking while eating the snacks.

Jayda-Y'all cute tho just imagined y'all babies *Eating Sour patch kids*

Adriana-*Chuckles* Anyways I got something to tell you *Looks at her*

Jayda-*Mutes T.V* What's up *Looks at her*

Adriana-Well,It looks like your not the only person leaving L.A.

She then smiled at me and gave me a hug which I hugged back.

Jayda-But have you told Durk yet?

Adriana-He's moving there too.

Jayda-Ouu Gurl,Well you ain't gone be alone but It feels like we've been knowing each other for a long time and imma miss you.

Adriana-Aww imma miss you more sis even though your ass can be extra.

Jayda-Shut up cause you know you love my "Extra Ass".

Adriana-True det

We then both laughed.

Jayda-But Adriana I want you to hold on to Durk he really do seem like a really good dude and plus he'll be helping you out a lot.

Adriana-I don't think I'm never letting Durk go *Smiles* it's something behind that Durkio.

Jayda-I swear he need to Ask you out but how do you feel about moving to the ATL.

Adriana-Honestly I'm happy but I'm scared because of seeing my mother.

Jayda-Is everything okay?

Adriana-Yes...

She then unmuted the T.V and we started watching the Movie that was playing,I then thought about my mother the only reason I was scared to see my mother because I know she's going to be disappointed that I came back and ever since my dad been gone she's been acting different but on the other hand I have a little sister named Yasmin but she don't talk to me Period because I left her when she was 11 but she is 18 now,It hurts me that she doesn't talk to me anymore but I don't show it I know I messed up but I hope that my family forgives me from my mistakes.

Opinions 💭 || >

Vote🖤 || >

Share💯|| >

{This might been a short chapter but lemme know how y'all liking it} ❤️