𝑜𝑛𝑒

(    THIRD PERSON TOMMY    )

( THIRD PERSON TOMMY )

The bright yellow haired boy adjusted his headset and ruffled his hair as he did his oh so familiar dance when his stream starts, and viewers rolled in in big numbers as they always did for the past few months. He laughed his big and teethy laugh, seemingly to himself.

He figured he would have to stream today, even though Technoblade, basically the only person he was able to talk to on the SMP nowadays, wasn't online. He didn't exactly like the idea of being loud for a solid hour and a half, since he had a 9 hour school day that had almost always succeeded in draining his energy. Needless to say, today was no different. Tommy knew what he was going to do for the next little while before he even went live.

"Alright chat," He says, trying his best to be serious, putting his clasped hands over his face and turning his head with a quick glance to his Twitch chats rapid movements.

"Today, we will have no plot. No sneaking into L'manberg with big T. We wont even be swearing at BadBoyHalo!" He exclaims as his sentence comes to an end, followed by a slight chuckle at the reminiscence of cursing at his friend who trys his best to be PG with his audience. With Tommy, thats impossible.

"I think this will just be a chill stream. Its been at least a couple months since Ive done one of those, so this will be fresh for the new viewers. I expect lots of questions and lots of Twitch Primes." He clicks his keyboard, and joins the server, as he asks his mods to turn text to speach on for donations.

Tommy mindlessly answers questions his fans have for him, and mines in blocky, dark caves, searching for diamonds, hoping to please his deadpanned, unkillable pig friend- no, not friend, he says. Not a friend, just an ally.

USERONE donated $10.00
Heyo Tommy, was wondering what you thought of Thorns, she just said said she was a simp for you on stream OMEGALUL

Tommy read out the donation, and reread it again in his mind. His confusion turned into dread. He really didnt need this tonight. "...Who?" He laughs as genuine as he can, but his chat could most likely tell that he was nervous. 'I really do not want to deal with a girl who I dont even know simping for me.' The boy thought, peering at his chat once more. He hoped she wasnt a big streamer, or people would probably start shipping them together, like they always had when any female interacted with seemingly any male. That, right now, was the last thing he wanted. He thought for a moment on what he should do.

"Whats with all of these random streamers saying they simp for me? Its so weird." He shakes his head and laughs again. He was trying to be serious, so the weird fans wouldnt start shipping. His lip quivered a bit, while he wondered if what he said may have been too harsh. Literally nobody else was quote unquote simping for him, besides the girl he had just learned of.

With about an hour and 45 minutes worth of leisurely looking around for diamonds in caves, and answering questions from fans, Tommy knew his brain wouldnt let his eyes stay open for much longer.

Tommy said his quick goodbyes to his 100 thousand-odd viewers, and ended his livestream with a heavy smile. Being as tired as he was, he almost completely forgot about the girl... What was her name? He doesnt remember. She might even be nice, who knows.

All he knows is that, contrary to his snarky comments on women and relationships to entertain his viewers, girls had little to no interest to him compared to when he was in, say, secondary school, where his immature, kid self would practically drool for any girl who would ask him for a pencil.

Ever since he started youtube or even twitch, even more so after he started "blowing up", Tommy put romantic relationships on a long, indefinite pause. Of course, girls in his college could be good looking, and girls on the internet would maybe catch his attention for a minute, but they were never able to stick. Never able to... meet up to his standards? He didnt want to sound like a jerk, but thats really the best he could muster.

Girls can be pretty, but something about them would always stick out as a red flag for him. It was disheartening for Tommy, before he decided he wasnt going to care for relationships. There are barely any other streamers of any gender the same age as him. How is he going to find someone with a personality he liked as well?

Tommy finished getting ready, rubbed his eyes and put his phone on silent while turning it over on the desk by his bed. It was a lot easier to fall asleep that night. Maybe the universe was giving him a little break before the day ahead of him.

Discord • just now
Tubbo_: Tommy you're such an idiot

( VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED )

(     VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED     )