𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

(     FIRST PERSON MILLIE     )

( FIRST PERSON MILLIE )

It's been a few weeks since Tommy and I agreed it would be funny to flirt with each other on stream, and I'm surprised to say how fun it's been. What started off as tiny compliments that made the other one go quiet, soon turned into a big thing for the fans to indulge in; they seemed to absolutely love it. Well, most of them did, at least. I try not to think about that.

Tommy doesn't stream without me, and I don't stream without Tommy. We grew closer and closer as the days came and went, and it made me feel really happy. Still, sometimes the thought of one day Tommy telling me he never meant the things he's said, and a heartache gets invited in. I can't think about that now, though, im in the middle of this boring ass class.

Today started off normally, with the school day dragging on as it loves to do. Kids at my school have known about my Twitch channel for a while, and they mostly have gotten over it by now. Some still ask me how things are going, and I fill them in as vague as I can, so they'll leave me alone until next time they ask. My classes are becoming repetitive and incredibly hard to focus on, and every brick and tile of this place further encourages my fatigue.

I sit in the back of class in Health, the only class where the teacher let's us on our phones when we want. I wondered if Tommy was able to talk.

( MESSAGES )

Gremlin Boy

Tommy
Tom
Big T
Little T
Tomaye
Tomathy
T
O
M
M
Y

Holy shit stop spamming
my phone you stupid american

Shut your trap you stupid
brit

Shut your trap?? That's the
dumbest thing I've ever heard

Wow that must suck to be you
I have hear the dumbest shit come
out of your mouth every damn day

then why do you keep talking
to me?
Caught you in a lie BITCH

I only talk to you for the subs tho???

no you don't, it's because im
so hot and manly n shit

I've never ever thought of you and
any describing word besides nuisance
in the same sentence, you are not
manly

what the fuck mil
shouldn't you be in school

I am in school
it's just excruciatingly
slow and boring and painful and I can't
take it anymore

chill out it's just school

yeah well you've never been to an american
school
I take back everything good I've said
about this country, america sucks ass

YEAH FINALLY SHE GETS IT

I still hate brits tho, that's never
gonna change <3

die

only for you <3

please stop that

when are you gonna tell everyone
you simp for me

I never will because IM NOT
A FUCKING SIMP

Tommy you just gave me a great idea

what idea
Hello??
where the fuck did you go???

See you later today ;]

( IRL )

It's been a while since I've been excited at school, and not just to leave, that idiot boy always put the dumbest, most childish smile on my face. I excitedly pushed my way through tall and lanky figures a few more times until it was time to go. Time to give the people some fan service.

As soon as I got home, I took my phone and started a facetime call with the big man himself. He picked up with his face covering the camera, looking stupid.

"Hello, Tommy. Ready to hear my amazing idea?" He propped his phone up against something on his desk, and he started typing on his computer. The face he wears while concentrating make my skin crawl with warmth.

"I'm not sure how amazing an idea from an american can be, but go ahead." He said, laughing at his own joke. I shook my head.

"First, whatcha playing?" I quizzically shoot him a smile as he looked over. He reciprocated it with a half smile a second later, and my mind goes blank, trying to take a mental picture and store if in my mind forever. "PubG. Now tell me what you're grand idea is, woman."

"You and I. Fight to the death," His brows lift, but he doesn't look away from the game, "In Minecraft, of course. If I win, I have to tell my Twitter I simp for you. And If you lose, you have to do the same."

"What- what the fuck? No, I'm not fuckin doing that," He cries. "I knew it was a shitty idea."

"Oh, come on Tommy, please?"

"No! I am no simp, and no man - sorry, woman - will make me tell my Twitter otherwise."

"Tommy, I promise it'll make good content."

"It's still a big fat fuckin no."

"What could I do for you to do this?"

And to that, he clicks on finale time on his keyboard, looking hesitant. After a solid 10 seconds, his lips purse, and he turns his head to the camera.

"Come visit me."

( VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED! )

(     VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!     )