𝑠𝑖𝑥

(     DISCORD     )

(     DISCORD     )

Dream SMP • General

TommyInnit 1:27pm
Are you fucking kidding me

Millie :] 1:27pm
Jeez, I thought we were friends
You think you know a guy </3

TommyInnit 1:28pm
I thought I told you I dont make friends with americans

Millie :] 1:28pm
Nah we'll be friends soon I promise

Tubbo 1:29pm
LMAOOOO TOMMY THIS MUST BE SO AWKWARD FOR YOU

Wilbur 1:30pm
LMAOOOO TOMMY THIS MUST BE SO AWKWARD FOR YOU

TommyInnit 1:30pm
You are all terrible people

Tubbo 1:31pm
Millie forget about Tommy, Join VC2 with me and Wilbur

Millie :] 1:31pm
You got it chief

(     FIRST PERSON MILLIE     )

I felt borderline giddy as I switched to to the second voice channel. Here I was, meeting Tubbo and WilburSoot. I've been watching Wilbur ever since SMPLive. I watched him all the way through SMPEarth and now the Dream SMP. Soothouse, Editor ARG, the whole shabam. The one thing I was planning on doing is not showing that childlike side of me.

"HEY, MILLIE!" I hear a high pitched male voice. "Tubbo, Hello!" I fail to match his enthusiasm. I hear Wilbur enter the call and laugh. "I knew Dream was going to whitelist you." He says.

"I truly didnt. I didnt even know if I was big enough for Dream to notice me." I laugh.

"Well, thats really only because you were trending on Twitter... Tommy did apologize, right?" Wilbur asks, and before I could answer, Tubbo cuts in. "Of course he did, he wanted to make a good impression on her." Silence.

"What?" Tubbo laughed. "You didnt see his face when I showed him the clips of what happened. I swear he was hardcore simping." Tubbo lets out a bellow of laughter, and Wilbur joins in soon after. I try to let out a short laugh, but I found it hard.

"He did apopogize, yes, but I find everything else you said hard to believe." I rest my hands on my cheeks to check if they're burning, with no doubt that they were. Tubbo chuckles.

"Alright, no more talk about Tommy. Me and Wilbur want to know about you. What were you doing before we called you?" Tubbo asks, and I go another shade of pink. I hate casual talk about myself.

"Well, Im still doing homework, but I was listening to music. Thank you both for helping me procrastinate." I said it in a joking manner so they wouldnt feel bad, and laughed.

"Oh, what were you listening to?" Wilbur chimes in. "I was right in the middle of 'TEST DRIVE' by Joji," I half smiled. "Hes kinda all I listen to."

Wilbur gasped. "So you dont listen to me?" He said, offended.

"Wait, what, no, no! I listen to your songs too!" I quickly defended myself. "Your New Boyfriend was really good."

My quiet tone caused Wilbur to laugh. "Millie, I was just kidding. I dont care." His answer caused me to let ot a sigh of relief.

Tubbo, WIlbur and I talked a lot about many different things, It was actually really good for me. For some odd reason, I could concentrate more on my homework while I was talking with them. Every once in a while, I would ask Tubbo a question that I couldnt figure out. If he didnt know it, we would go to Wilbur. It was really funny every time we did, we felt like little kids asking their dad to help them, because Wilbur knew every math question Tubbo nor I didnt.

After a solid two and a half hours, I felt completely comfortable talking to these guys. The one thing I started not to like, however, is when the conversation would switch to Tommy. Everytime I heard his name, my mind would go back to our conversation earlier in the day. Now, dont even try to ask me why, because I wouldnt know, but I felt so weird when he had asked to call me Mil. Its a nickname. My name being said in a shortened manner never felt weird to me when it was said aloud. Tommy, However, was a different story. Maybe I was embarrassed due to Tubbo making jokes about him simping for me. Maybe I was embarrassed due to his chat calling me pretty on his behalf. I'm not sure.

Wilbur had to go after a short while, and Tubbo was yawning. "Dude, you should go to bed. I can hear your exhaustion." He let out a sigh.

"I dunno, I dont like sleep. I always worry if I have everything done." I understand how he feels.

"Well, theres always tomorrow. You should remember that."

"Yeah, I guess youre right. Also, sorry for teasing you about Tommy today, Im just now realizing how dumb I was acting. If it means anything, I dont think Ive ever seen Tommy look at anyone like that. He was being a total weirdo, spacing out and everything." I hesitated for a second. This is so bull. Something about those sentences tugged at my heartstrings. I'm getting better at covering that up.

"Tubbo, youre fine, I dont really care, you can tease me all you want. I guess I think its funny, or endearing, I guess." I probably shouldnt have said that. "But hey, who cares. Go get some sleep, please. Will you give me a tour of the SMP tomorrow?" I ask, so obviously trying to change the subject.

I hear him yawn again when he talks. "For sure. Talk to you later, Millie." I smile, even though he cant see it. "You can call me Mil, if you want." I say. He gasped.

"Cool! Talk to you later, Mil!" He laughs to himself before ending the call. My mind still couldnt understand why It was only Tommy that made it weird when he said 'Mil'.

(     VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!     )