𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

(     THIRD PERSON TOMMY     )

"Come visit me."

The words rush out of his mouth before he realized the repercussions of it. As he stares into her face, quickly turning confused, he internally panics.

A few days ago, Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo were on call, later than they all should've been, in hindsight. It's in that call where they make a decision.

"Guys, wouldn't it be awesome If we all visited each other?" Tubbo spoke up, out of the blue. "Especially with Millie, That would be the coolest thing."

"Are you delusional? There's no way I'm babysitting three 16 year olds." Wilbur objects, and before Tubbo could whine, he corrects himself, "Two 16 year olds and one 17 year old. Sorry, Tubbo."

"I think it would be fun, invite Fundy or Eret or another adult. It was so cool last time," Tommy chimes.

"Yeah, well that's because you decided to break into my office and stream from my computer."

Tommy grumbles, and Tubbo takes the chance to poke some fun at his friend. "Nooo, he wouldn't do that this time if Mil were there, she'd keep him in check!"

"Oh my fucking god, Tubbo! You are such a bitch." Tommy's voice rises and falls as he remembers his parents are asleep. Wilbur snickers.

"How come you're so distant when it comes to talking about her?" He asks, knowing full well what the answer is. He really likes her.

Liking Millie was a bewildering topic. Tommy hates it, but at the same time, it's honestly so... so exhilarating. So new and fun. And also so awkward and funny. Every time he catches her smile, or her loud, genuine laughs, or her face when she pouts, he wants to but a plane ticket to Phoenix, Arizona and finally see her, because his mind has so much trouble believing that someone can be so well put together. So pretty, so perfect.

Even their late night facetimes talking about their future, or their early morning texts containing stupid memes found on Twitter to make the other laugh with confusion, they all seem perfect. Every comfortable silence they share is full of content.

He hates feeling so confused at times because he can't possibly know what to expect. He just recently started to realize that those unknown feelings are what makes it so exciting, so he just has to live with it.

"I'm still struggling to- to comprehend that Tommy, Tommy, actually likes a girl! And he's flirting with her on stream! I truly thought I'd never see the day," says an incredulous Tubbo.