𝑡𝑒𝑛

(     TWITCH     )

( TWITCH )

"Okay, Hi! Welcome to the stream. Today, we are obviously not playing Minecraft with da boys," I chuckled. "Were chillin' in the just chatting section today!"

I was sitting on my bathroom counter with my computer propped up on the other side. I could see the chat saying many different things about my hair looking noticably more curled. I had never really shown my stream my actual hair, it had always been straight.

"Oh yeah, I guess I never told you all my hair is naturally wavy. I straighten it every day, and I'm gonna be answering questions as I do that right now." I jump down and open a drawer. I take the straightener, the hair clips and my glove out and plug my straightener in with a smile to my camera. I clasp my hands together as I speak.

"Go to Twitter, and tweet out a question with the hashtag AskMillie. Also text to speech is on, so I'll answer any question you have in a dono, as well."

I was going to keep going, but I noticed I was getting a call from discord. I have discord on my phone, so I pick it up to see who's causing the ringing. A big smile spreads across my face as I see who it is. I look to my camera, as if asking for advice on something my chat knows nothing about yet.

"Guys, it's Tommy." I sigh. I pick up the phone and say hi to the blonde boy across the world. I put him on speaker so my chat could hear him.

"HI WOMAN!! Why are you straightening your hair so late in the day?" He asks, and I look to my clock. 2:22pm. I scoff.

"Tommy, it's 2pm over here. It's not that late. Im straightening my hair because I don't want to play Minecraft but I want to stream." He laughs.

"I've never seen you with your hair wavy." He states, and I smile to myself.

"Well yeah, my chat hasn't either. I never really liked it though." I stared at my hair, and its current, crazy-looking state as I'm patiently waiting for my straightener to heat up.

"What? Why wouldn't you like it? It's, uh- well I think it's cute." He says, his voice lowering an octave as he wraps up his statement.

I kinda just stared at my phone for a second, feeling the overwhelming heat rush to my face. A big smile appears on all my fans' screens and I look up at my ceiling to breathe in.

"Well, thank you, Tommy. Now I wish I didn't straighten my hair for a stream sooner so you could've seen it before." I say, my smile unable to vanish, along with the pink shade that hugged my face, a shade of pink my whole chat could see. He starts to talk but then laughs again.