𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

(     THIRD PERSON TOMMY     )

As soon as his eyes fall onto hers, she's running towards him, with the biggest smile on her face. She drops her luggage, and so does he. She's laughing as she jumps up and buries him in a hug, knocking his next breath away.

"I- Jesus Christ, Mil," he laughs. She looks up at him, arms still around his waist. He prayed that she couldn't hear his heart doing speedruns as she spoke.

"This is so much better than I thought it would be," she confessed.

"Seeing me or hugging me?"

"Bold of you to assume I'm even talking about you," She ponders. "But I was talking about both."

"Y'know, Tubbos here, too." Tommy looks up to see his friend meters away, smiling into his phone. He knew immediately he was recording.

Millie turns to him and waves, causing him to look up, his smile growing bigger. He puts his phone away, but not before Tommy made sure his middle finger was visible, facing the lens.

"Hi, Tubbo! It's great to see you." She practically shouts, walking over to him and giving him a hug. He leans down to reciprocate.

"Millie! This is gonna be so cool!" He exclaims, and as they talk, Wilbur walks over and picks up Millie's bag.

"Hey, Wilbur! When's Phil getting here?" Tommy asked, turning to him. Wilbur chuckles, "While you and Mil were dramatically hugging like a freaking rom-com, he told me he'd be here in an hour."

"Was it that cliche looking?" Tommy laughed, and Wilbur nods, eyes widened.

"Soooo, you've met now."

"Mmhm." Tommy already knows where this is going.

"Are you two gonna...?"

"I don't know, Wil! There's just too much in the way."

"Like what?"

"Fans, streams, youtube, I don't even know if she's into commitment. Hell, I don't even know if I am. Can we please go see them now?" He begs.

Wilbur laughs, and rolls his eyes. "Sure, Tommy."

Wilbur and Tommy walk over to the two chattering teenagers, and Wilbur hands Millie her luggage. "Phil will be here in an hour," Tommy informs the two.

"Great! So I assume we're staying here until then?" Millie questions, followed by a nod from Wil. "Sooo, what do we do?"

The group decides to grab something quick to eat, so they could eat a full meal after everyone is here.