𝑡𝑤𝑜

(    FIRST PERSON MILLIE    )

As soon as I turn to my OBS and click end stream, my smile fades away.

I set my head in my hands and let out a long whine. I was 15 minutes away from ending my stream, when some random idiot asks if I simp for TommyInnit. TommyInnit. I had twelve thousand people on my stream. I usually get 9 at most, so I was confused as to why I had an extra 3 thousand people tuning in to me playing Bedwars.

Well you would think, 'so someone asked if you simp for this Tommy guy? Big deal, just say no.' Well turns out thats exactly what I did.

Normally, my chat is fairly civil and they actually listen to me. Today? Not so much. Maybe it was those extra 3 thousand, I dont think I will ever know.

A donation or two later, 2 minutes before im supposed to end stream, someone tells the chat to tell Tommy I said that I do, in fact, simp for him.

As anyone would rightfully be, I was panicked. I was pleading with my chat before I left to not lie about me to the guy with four million subscribers on Youtube. I felt like BadBoyHalo when everyone on his birthday stream kept making bald jokes. When he had asked to stop, nobody was taking him -or me, in this case- seriously. The only difference in these two situations is that I didnt end up crying. That might change.

After a long pause, I lift my head up, and notice that the big man himself, TommyInnit is streaming. The bitter truth sinks in, and I now truly realize that theres absolutely no way that my chat would actually listen to me. I click on his stream and laugh along for a bit, waiting for my inevitable demise.

Tommy almost gets blown up by a creeper in a cave, and he screams, almost missing the donation that pops up on 122 thousand peoples screens simultaneously. The text to speech voice rings throughout my ears.

USERONE donated $10.00!
Heyo Tommy, was wondering what you thought of Thorns, she just said said she was a simp for you on stream OMEGALUL

I let out a faux sob and close my eyes for about 2 seconds before I decide I need to see his full reaction, and open them again. He just stares at the now fading donation, and scratches his neck, sucks in a breath with gritted teeth, and let out a tense laugh. He tilts his head and makes a face displaying his cringe.

I am so fucking done for.

"Whats with all of these random streamers saying they simp for me? Its so weird," I hear him say.

Okay, ouch.

I mean, I totally get it but... ouch. My balled up nerves left my head with a weird sounding laugh, and I clamp my hand to my mouth and cringe. Of course a 16 year old would find this wierd, what was I expecting? I was just merely, barely getting traction on my youtube and twitch, and now my chat trying to make a joke is going to be my downfall. Am I even popular enough to have a downfall?

Before I left his stream, I checked his chat. Im not sure how many viewers went to Tommys stream after mine, but it was a large enough number to see in his chat. 'OOPS' and 'SORRY MIL' were the only messages I could see for a solid 15 seconds. I assumed Tommy saw it to, but he said nothing on the matter again, probably not wanting to dwell on a random girl hes never going to know. Ouch.

I smiled at the the half hearted apologies in chat, and left to unsuccesfully get this stupid situation out of my mind. Oh, Twitter always helps. Not in a good way, usually, but it does.

Oh, this is funny. So, so funny. Im following Tommy on twitter, naturally. One of his tweets is at the top of my timeline. Some reply to Jschlatt, It seems. I click on Tommys profile. Would he even see a message request from me? I know im still in his indirects, so Im lumped in with all of his fans. If he wouldnt see it, It doesnt hurt, right? It would make me feel a lot better if I apologized as well. Eh, sure.

I clicked the little mail, and starting typing. I read and reread the message before clicking send.

(    TWITTER DM'S    )

Millie :]
Hey Tommy, Im the weird streamer that appearetly simped for you. I just want to
say I dont, my chat was just being super
weird today :[

I am really sorry tho, it was so obvious
that u were uncomfortable.

(    TWITTER    )

Millie :] @Th0rns
Ouchie </3
💬237 ♻101 ❤️8.4k

View all 237 replies...

User1 @user
replying to @Th0rns
WERE SORRY MIL

User2 @user2
replying to @user1 and @Th0rns
Wait why are you guys sorry?
Im a Tommy fan what even
happened

User1 @user1
replying to @user2 and @Th0rns
We lied to Tommy saying that she simps for him when she said no, we didnt think hed call her a weirdo :[

User2 @user2
replying to @user1 and @Th0rns
oh okay... that's fucked up

(     IRL     )

I laughed at some of the replies to my tweet. Deep down, I was a little irritated, but it really was a funny situation.

I decided it would be best to get off of my computer for the rest of the day. I stood up from my soft gaming chair, and stretched with my arms behind my head, squinting my eyes. I went into my bathroom, found a hair tie, and put my hair up. Going out for a run made me calmer, cleared my endlessly messy mind, if only for a short while. I turned on my phone while putting my airpods in to choose a song. Ah, Joji sounds good. Joji always sounds good. I did, mistakenly, put my phone on silent.

I wish I had found out what happened on Twitter earlier, but i'm just going to have to wait for that.

(     VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!     )