𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

(     FIRST PERSON MILLIE    )

( FIRST PERSON MILLIE )

Time seemed to drag on forever the next day as I was excitedly anticipating my first stream on the Dream SMP. I was bored out of my mind, trying to figure out these dumb math problems, since my only help, Wilbur, was not online yet. I anxiously checked once more if Wilbur - or even Tubbo - was online, but neither of them were, to my dismay. There were a few people online at this point, one of them being Tommy.

I still wasnt sure him and I were friends. It seemed like we were, but I got a weird feeling in my stomach everytime I spoke to him, and I was hoping that was just a one-time-thing. We're the same age, so he could help me with my homework. Fuck it, im texting him. I cant do anything myself nowadays.

Millie  1:30pm
can you call? I need help with my homwork
unless ur an idiot
TommyInnit  1:30pm
Im not an idiot, but clearly all of you americans are

Millie :]  1:31pm
I don't disagree now can you call

TommyInnit  1:31pm
Go call tubbo arent you guys friends

Millie :]  1:32pm
Yeah but a) tubbo isnt online and b) youre my friend too

TommyInnit  1:33pm
How many times am I going to have to tell you we are not friends

Millie :]  1:33pm
So you tell your chat to call me pretty n shit but you wont be my friend?

TommyInnit  1:33pm
That is the last time I will ever be nice to you

Millie :]  1:34pm
Stfu and call me

( IRL )

A few seconds go by, and my desktop starts to ring. I accept the call with a satisfied smile. "I knew you'd come through for me." I dragged out my words, so Tommy could hear the smugness I was possessing. He scoffed.

"Im only 'coming through' because I hate to be around stupid people, and youre gonna be on the SMP today, so Im gonna have to make you smart before then," He quickly says, like hes just come up with that comeback. "Now tell me what you need help with."

Him and I went through most of the remaining problems, mainly thanks to the fact that Tommy had already gone over this topic his previous year. He laughed whenever I got confused, in turn made me mad at him. I laughed the anger off with his jokes, but I felt a little worried when that same twisty feeling in my stomach momentarily returned when he had calmed down.

Tommy had started speaking the complete opposite way he normally does, the way he publicly does, which to me, this new voice sounded weird because I've never heard him speak so softly. Normal, sure, but he was much quieter now. I wondered if he was even paying attention to the last problem I needed help with, even though he was showing me how to do it.

"I've never heard you speak so quietly. It sounds so weird." I say to him. He lets out a confused noise, and then realizes what I said and starts shouting, returning to the Tommy I knew before. I wasn't sure I missed it.

"SO YOU ASK ME TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR HOMEWORK, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? INSULTING ME? You bitch, I cant believe I actually agreed to help you, you suck." I was laughing the whole time he was yelling.

"Tommy, jesus christ, chill. I never said I didn't like it. I like it a lot, It was just new." I cut him off. He was silent for a quick second. "Well, I'm still insulted." He humphed, and I knew that he didnt know how to respond. Shit, did I make him uncomfortable?

"Oh, sorry if that made you uncomfortable, saying I liked it a lot," I muttered, earning a confused sound from him. He started laughing. "You didnt, stop worrying so much, you're such a baby." He said. I was about to shoot back with a rebuttal, but my eyes lingered over to the clock on my computer.

"Holy shit, Tommy I have to go, I need to get ready for my stream." The clock read 2:05pm. "What do you even need to do?" Tommy asked, to which I responded with a tone like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"I need to straighten my hair, dingus. Its usually wavy. Butihavetogobye." I quickly said as I ended the call.

( DISCORD )

Millie :]  2:05pm
Sorry I left so quickly lol
I hope u will be streaming on the SMP with me and Tubbo :]

TommyInnit  2:05pm
Only because Tubbo will be there

Millie :]  2:05pm
Pogchamp

( VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED! )

(     VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!     )