Chapter 1

Hi im new to the Wattpad family and i have read a lot if great stories!!! And i thought i should try to write one as well so here it goes!!...comment what you think below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: 

Elizabeth's POV

*FLASH BACK*

"So I can't believe we will be graduating next year!!! The time flew by these past few years!!" I said to Nat while jumping up and down on my seat.

"I know its been a blast but we still have the whole summer and a year to go though so dont wish it bye so fast!" My best friend in all or the world said, as he flipped his brown hair out of his eyes.

*END FLASH BACK*

That was at the begining of summer a few weeks ago. Me and Nat were just thinking of how much fun summer was going to be!!! The first week was so much fun running around with the rush of summer, but now it's gone and I'm just bored!! :( I mean don't get me wrong it's still fun hanging out with Nat. He is my best friend after all. He is just so fun to hangout with!! Actually he is suppose to be coming over to watch a movie in a few minutes. 

*Carhorn sound* 

He's here yay!!

Nat's POV

 I just pulled into Elizabeth drive way. We are getting together to watch a movie today. I walk up to the door just as Liz is opening it. I am greeted with a bear hug and a face full of her gorgous blonde hair. I pull away to find myself looking into her beautiful golden brown eyes. Wow ,wait ,what?? Gorgeous? Beautiful? What am I thinking Elizabeth is my best friend! Why am i thinking like this? Whatever.

"So what movie are we watching Liz?"  I ask as I follow her into the living room and sit on the couch,as she looks though the movies.

"Did you decide yet"  I ask after a few minutes.

She pops a movie into the DVD player and says "The movie is about best friends who fall in love I guess I haven't watched it yet" After hitting play she comes and sits down by me.

Elizabeth's POV

Its like five minutes into the movie and it shows the best friends talking really close on the back porch of the girls house. The next thing I know Nat has him arm around me!!?? Wait, what!!.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? Should i continue the story? Is it any good so far? Talk to me people idk!! If i can get atleast around 3 votes or 3 comments ill uploud chapter 2:D