Chapter 3

Authors Note: hey if anyone is reading this please comment and tell me what you think!

I dont want to be just writing to cyber-space over here! It means alot to me of the few who have read!! Thank you!! Well here is Chapter 3 i guess!!! =D

.

.

.

.

Chapter 3:

Elizabeth's POV

I wake up and feel like it's to early to wake up so I snuggle back into my pillow. But then my pillow moves and I realise it was Nat!! Oh yeah we must have fell asleep after the movie last night. I tried to swiggle off the couch but I realised that Nat had his arms firmly rapped around my waist. When I try to move he just pulls me closer to his chest. Don't get me wrong he is comfy, but it is kind of weird to lay like this. I dont think I should wake him up so I'll just go back to sleep. Last thing I remember before falling back to sleep is that Nat was really comfy............

Nat's POV

I wake up to Elizabeth wiggling around in my arms. I realised that I have my hands rapped around her waist. It felt really cozy actually being so close like this. Dude stop thinking like this she is your best friend!! I dont know why I have been like this lately?? =/..... Whatever I might as well bug Liz by pulling her into me when she wiggled. I did so and she tried for a little then gave up and layed her head back on my chest. She must have thought I was still asleep! Haha! I could tell she fell back asleep when her breath slowed down and her adorable slight snored started again. I looked at the DVD clock and saw that it's only 9:30am. Normally Liz doesn't get up till like 10:40 ish. So I might as well enjoy the cozieness and nap till Elizabeth wakes up again!!

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay thanks for reading!! Did you like it? Sorry for it not going anywhere yet really. But i wanna see if people like it first:) so if you could comment what you think I would love you!!!! =D